PS4 unboxing

the guy from the south park world of Warcraft episode really exists :laugh:

mqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

Come on guys be nice...jeez... :/

An Xbox got hurt in the video, that isn't going to go down well around here  :rofl:

• Like 2

I do not understand why this guy has over 850,000 subscribers on YouTube. Perhaps because the viewers can relate to his morbid obesity?

Did people watch Oprah b/c they were black?

Do people watch The Simpsons b/c they were yellow or had four fingers?

Did people watch Doogie Howser, M.D. b/c they could relate to being a teenage physician?

You could go on and on.

Not trying to be mean, but he should have gotten an X-Box One with Kinect so he can get up and move around a little more.

the guy from the south park world of Warcraft episode really exists :laugh:

mqdefault.jpg

I do not understand why this guy has over 850,000 subscribers on YouTube. Perhaps because the viewers can relate to his morbid obesity?

This guy is playing a character, he did the same when Diablo 3 was released and so on and so on.

And you guys are only capable of talking about his bodyweight? It's just disgusting...

OMG, I said one thing in the comments and all these youtubers are attacking me.  Youtube is the wasteland of the internet

This guy is playing a character, he did the same when Diablo 3 was released and so on and so on.

And you guys are only capable of talking about his bodyweight? It's just disgusting...

His bodyweight or the fact that others keep mentioning it? :p

His bodyweight or the fact that others keep mentioning it? :p

The fact that others keep mentioning it.

If he likes to eat a lot, and if he wants to weigh that much, let him be. It's his choice, and if he's happy with it, I'm happy for him.

It's not our right to judge him because of his size...

I would understand if this guy has medical condition causing his obesity. On the other hand, there's a treadmill in the background and weight is not a disability, its a personal choice you make. Eating constantly making your self larger and not exercising is a choice you make that you could prevent.

The fact that others keep mentioning it.

If he likes to eat a lot, and if he wants to weigh that much, let him be. It's his choice, and if he's happy with it, I'm happy for him.

It's not our right to judge him because of his size...

I would understand if this guy has medical condition causing his obesity. On the other hand, there's a treadmill in the background and weight is not a disability, its a personal choice you make. Eating constantly making your self larger and not exercising is a choice you make that you could prevent.

If it's his choice to be at his weight, it's not our right to judge it. That's all I'm trying to say :)

Then how you know that the trendmill is belong to him?  It could be someone else in his family who uses it...

Not trying to be mean, but he should have gotten an X-Box One with Kinect so he can get up and move around a little more.

Yeah this poor guy doesn't need more video games.  :|

Has anyone even watched any of his serious videos? Guy has gone through a lot (depression, attempted suicide, etc) but decided to keep going with life and better himself. Yes he is fat and he's trying to lose it. He has ######ed up knees/legs (forgot what it was) so it's a bit harder, but he is doing something about it. It's not easy when your feet are ######ed, have that much weight, and have diabetes.

A lot of people can relate to him and despite what people may think he's a pretty good role model. He's also married to a hot woman. So take that for what you will.

• Like 3

Has anyone even watched any of his serious videos? Guy has gone through a lot (depression, attempted suicide, etc) but decided to keep going with life and better himself. Yes he is fat and he's trying to lose it. He has ****ed up knees/legs (forgot what it was) so it's a bit harder, but he is doing something about it. It's not easy when your feet are ****ed, have that much weight, and have diabetes.

A lot of people can relate to him and despite what people may think he's a pretty good role model. He's also married to a hot woman. So take that for what you will.

Not to mention also has more people that care for his opinion than any of the rest of us.

Trust me, I'm no fan of people who love to chug down 2-liter sodas and 4 hamburgers in a sitting, but I'm not out to make fun of someone's existing problems, especially if they're trying to change that.

I guess it's easier for some to make themselves feel better about their own crappy life by making fun of others.

Anyway!

As for the video, I thought it was hilarious haha. I've grown to like the character he plays. The box is surprisingly small too! Almost the size of an Xbox One. :P

Can't wait for to get my hands on the new consoles.

...And you guys are only capable of talking about his bodyweight? It's just disgusting...

It is his defining feature is it not? What would be worse is people trying to hard not to notice it.