560ti good enough or higher?

I'm deciding to get an Intel i7 4770K, ASRock Z87 Pro4 with 16GB of DDR3 1600Mhz Ram. I'm going to jump to Intel instead of AMD is that I'm not going to buy the Xbox One because I don't play video games on my Xbox 360. Anyway, I'm trying to decide to keep my 560ti or update to a 760 instead for COD Ghost. Or the 560ti is good enough.

Although I don't have one, everyone raves about it, even the users here who have one,

If you can find one for the right price, I'd say go for it, but with the newer cards and games advancements, it might, might show signs that it's struggling

ok admittedly I'm using a gt430, games like starcraft, dirt2 and wow do need the graphics turned down to medium, or in the case of dirt lower than that

at a guess, I'd say so long as the very latest of games aren't running on ultra, you should be able to get away with the 560ti

I own a GTX 570 and its already struggling to render some of the latest games. If you invest in a GPU , go hard for it! You won't be sorry later , I tell you.

you want the best you can afford for Ghosts it's not optimised very good... i think a patch is coming though.

As someone who bought a cheaper card i thought i'd be OK with, i regretted it and updated within the month... i lost money in the long run. You should really get the best that you can.