"Xbox On" pretty snappy...

i wonder how many times they recorded it to get the slow pan right so it didn't look like it took 3 seconds for it to start doing anything.

i wonder how many times they recorded it to get the slow pan right so it didn't look like it took 3 seconds for it to start doing anything.

my tv (samsung smart tv) takes 5 seconds to boot and show anything. What you see here is the xbox one booting, the tv booting and both of them connecting through HDMI all in a matter of a few seconds. If you want to call that, doing nothing for three seconds, be my guest. But I think it's rather impressive :)

Cool. Talking to our devices still reminds me of this:

y0sxLJt.jpg

Does anyone know what kind of T.V. that was? Was it one of those curved displays or is it just the way the video was shot?

My LG TV isn't the fastest to start up tbh, and we all know the 360 takes long as well.  So watching this hell, the Xbox One might start up way faster than my TV at this point. :p

I think the slow pan just barely covered the TV start up. My Samsung (mid-2007) is easily 3-5secs.

My TV takes like 3-5 seconds. But who really cares, most likely I'm going to say it while walking by and taking off all of my clothes so I can game nakey and get ready for skype calling the ladies.

• Like 2

My TV takes like 3-5 seconds. But who really cares, most likely I'm going to say it while walking by and taking off all of my clothes so I can game nakey and get ready for skype calling the ladies.

Don't you mean Chatroulette?

And I'm sure they use Windows inside Sony too.  Your point?  Sony makes awesome TVs.

Testy? Relax there was no point.  Just thought it was funny they removed the hard sony logo on the bottom of the tv for some reason.

Testy? Relax there was no point.  Just thought it was funny they removed the hard sony logo on the bottom of the tv for some reason.

You didn't say that. :p  Without context your post implies there's irony in the XB1 being demo'd on a Sony TV.

I didn't notice they removed the logo on the tv at all.   If they did it's because it's a trademark and you can't show it on TV even though this is Youtube/Vine/Instagram that MN is using it's still, in reality a commercial for the XB1.   So If Sonys name showed up they could have grounds to cause a fuss over it etc.

It's why TV shows that hide the branding on PCs/Cars and so on, just legal reasons.