Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

movies "Jeepers Creepers 3" In The Works?

13 posts in this topic

Wskz7CW.png

It's surprising that MGM's "Jeepers Creepers" horror franchise didn't continue past the second entry. The film's cost a mere $10 million and $17 million to make, and both grossed over $60 million each at the global box-office along with loads more on disc.

That stall may finally be over though as STYD reports that there is renewed movement on the second sequel, and in fact one day of shooting is already in the can.

The director of the first two films, Victor Salva, says: "There may finally be some very good news for those waiting for the third Jeepers film to go before the cameras." Unfortunately he isn't at liberty to say more at present. Several ideas were created for a third film, and it's not sure which of these Salva has progressed with.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/29698/-jeepers-creepers-3-in-the-works

I didn't care for either of the movies. Meh.

I didn't mind them. I will watch a third one if and when it's ever made. But probably only when it's out on dvd.

I liked the first half of the first film, and the second one has Ray Wise, so I'm slightly interested.

In this one, did they finally find out 'where she got those peepers'?

2 people like this

in the works??

it should have been released by now.

In this one, did they finally find out 'where she got those peepers'?

You get a +1! But only because corny and horror go hand-in-hand.

2 people like this

After watching the first one I did not watch the 2nd cause it left so much stupid hanging in the air I didn't know where to begin. You have a monster go tearing the ###### out of a police station and the next day everything and everyone was all happy and walking around like nothing happened when the flipping national guard and whatever should have been shown surrounding the area and blowing something up. So no I don't care if they make a 3rd or not as I refused to watch the 2nd after all that on the first film was just left hanging.

uploads_acfee209-7388-4af1-aaec-ed71fb3a

According to Shock Till You Drop apparently, "one day of shooting is already in the can. " No details about the film's plot has been revealed at this point, but rumor has it that the story may revolve around the first film's survivor Trish Jenner (Gina Phillips) teaming up with Jeepers 2's Jack Taggart Sr. (Ray Wise) to put an end to the reawakening Creeper's (Jonathan Breck) reign of terror once and for all to avenge her brother and protect her son, a potential victim of The Creeper. Other rumors doing the rounds include it could potentially explore some of the creature's backstory and that the infamous truck may make a reappearance. Supposedly the third film is intended to lead into a tv show, but at the moment who knows!

A TV show seems like a stretch, but a 3rd movie is certainly plausible given the 2nd one's ending.

Yeah I don't see how they can turn it into a tv series. 

Yeah I don't see how they can turn it into a tv series. 

They could, though not for many seasons, if they take into account that, as the 2nd movie showed, he/it doesn't die and just goes to sleep for a set period of time and then comes back for another night or however it goes.  They could work off of that and stretch it out but yeah, it'd be hard. 

After watching the first one I did not watch the 2nd cause it left so much stupid hanging in the air I didn't know where to begin. You have a monster go tearing the pee out of a police station and the next day everything and everyone was all happy and walking around like nothing happened when the flipping national guard and whatever should have been shown surrounding the area and blowing something up. So no I don't care if they make a 3rd or not as I refused to watch the 2nd after all that on the first film was just left hanging.

This said all that needs to be said... again how the hell can you go thru as a demon and rip a police station apart and the next day everyone was all happy and whatever just walking around like nothing happened in the first one. Lol I never watched the 2nd because of this.