Didn't think this was worth making a new topic over but still cool:

FACT: All of the "pedestrians" populating Seattle in #SecondSon are actual Seattleites whose likenesses were scanned and put in the game.

https://twitter.com/TroyBakerVA/status/432622703753711616

Just hope it's done better than Forza 5 and more than 10 people scanned :laugh:

Yeah, they wont be able to sort of get away with that in Infamous since you will be interacting a lot more with pedestrians :laugh:

Ryse had that problem.

If I click the play button and see the same level again, I'mma pop you AB :p :laugh:

It's not the same but it is really boring tunnel footage :/

It's not the same but it is really boring tunnel footage :/

Yep see that now, I watched some and then switched tabs and just listened to it in background.

Don't want to see too much anyway. Always spoils my hype for games when I do.

Is it just me, or does this series appear to have taken a turn towards Prototype's gameplay? In past games you had to climb buildings rather than running up them, and there also seems to be a lot of manic over-the-top action going on.

When i watched the gameplay video the very first thing i thought was prototype to, far far to similar in the moves obviusly its a different game so guess the moves are a small part of it so in the grand scheme of things prolly doesnt matter to much

• 2 weeks later...

Russian accent <3

Good to finally get some unedited city roaming footage. The new lighting engine looks great, our first proper next gen open world game!

• Like 2

Sorry but I had to find an excuse to post this  :rofl:

GgZRXiR.jpg

lol, what is that?

Forza 5's crowds. I just can't believe they used that face for a scan lol. You'd of thought they'd get people who actually look like they're watching racing.

Forza 5's crowds. I just can't believe they used that face for a scan lol. You'd of thought they'd get people who actually look like they're watching racing.

That's really the crowds in Forza 5? Seriously?  It looks like a bad FMV movie from a game in the 90's.

In regards to this game after watching that russian footage all I can say is Next Gen is finally arriving with this game.

• Like 2

That's really the crowds in Forza 5? Seriously?  It looks like a bad FMV movie from a game in the 90's.

In regards to this game after watching that russian footage all I can say is Next Gen is finally arriving with this game.

I agree, I've played tons of hours of Infamous and Infamous 2 and this is a huge leap in graphics compared to those two.

Plus the gameplay looks great also, not long to go now till its out.

Am trying not to watch to much in regards to the game as I want to experience it for myself, so was just quickly clicking through the IGN hour long gameplay reveal from today, and all I can say is pretty, very very pretty.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/03/ign-live-presents-infamous-second-son

Very much stoked for this game, but is it just me or is it coming out on a Friday? Good timing for the weekend i guess, but what happened to Tuesday?

Very much stoked for this game, but is it just me or is it coming out on a Friday? Good timing for the weekend i guess, but what happened to Tuesday?

Yeah I just realized this myself yesterday looking at the calendar.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze also released on Friday and I liked it as it meant I actually had some time to check the game out on Friday night when my wife falls asleep than on the weekend.

Hope more games do this in the future actually.