The Official Launch Party Thread!

Alright, we are closing in on 4 hours until the Sony launch event and then of course the official launch an hour later.

This is a good place to keep all of our comments regarding that event and sharing any news that comes out of it. I'm trying not to get too hyped since these things often don't live up to the pr lines, but there seems to be enough evidence that we will definitely be hearing about new games and getting new trailers for games.

If you want to watch the event, its on SpikeTV starting @ 11pm EST and also being streamed here:

http://www.ustream.tv/playstation

So here we are, mere hours away. My system is on track to arrive tomorrow, so its going smoothly for me so far.

I think its safe to say that this new gen is going to be filled with exclusive content deals on each system.

I was never a big fan of that before, and its not going to get any better it seems.

Well darn, it looks like the 'big' super exciting announcement was the MGS5 retro mission.

Not really worth the hype :laugh:

But who cares, it is time!

My console is on a truck and due sometime tomorrow morning, I plan on being stuck to it most of the day, playing Resogun and the other indies.

Lets Go!