PS4 Owner Impressions

Is anyone else having trouble with the PS4 not auto-uploading your saves to your cloud storage? I have PS+ and I believe I have the correct settings turned on, but none of my saves have been pushed to the cloud.

Is anyone else having trouble with the PS4 not auto-uploading your saves to your cloud storage? I have PS+ and I believe I have the correct settings turned on, but none of my saves have been pushed to the cloud.

I have noticed that as well. Some saves uploaded, but its been very delayed/sporadic.

I have noticed that as well. Some saves uploaded, but its been very delayed/sporadic.

It's not even sporadic for me. It's simply not working for any game I've played so far. :(

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus-Support/PS4-with-Playstation-Plus-do-cloud-saves-upload-automatically/m-p/42190085

Not all of them.  Only for specific games that support automatic upload.  Even then, the save data uploads "periodically", which means that not every update to the save data will necessarily be uploaded to online storage right away.  If you want to make sure that your save data was uploaded to online storage, then you should do it manually; regardless of whether or not you have automatic upload enabled.

Odd.