Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims
- A U.S. ecologist says conditions such as bad backs and sunburn suggest humans did not evolve alongside other life on Earth
- In a new book, Dr Ellis Silver says aliens put humans our planet as recently as tens of thousands of years ago
- He suggests the Earth might be a prison planet, since humans seem to be a naturally violent species and are here until we learn to behave ourselves
- Bad backs suggest humans evolved in a world with lower gravity
- Sunburn hints humans were not designed to be exposed constantly to the sun
- The size of babies' heads present a problem for women when giving birth - difficulty not shared by other species on the planet
- Humans are always ill, perhaps beacuse their body clocks have evolved to expect a 25 hour day - unlike Earth's
- People just feel like they are not at home on our planet
Sounds interesting , we already develop war tech continuously , make wars and feel the need to expand. Perhaps aliens fear us , a force to be reckoned with over years. Let's forget those movies in wich we are invaded and think about the posibility of invading several planets over hundreds of years. In my opinion there are a few signs proving this : cut trees off, consume animals , exploit planet resources .
Okay , I had a nice laugh ! For those with a coffee infront of them and a bit of free time , take a sneak peek over the article, it made my day.