Humans do NOT come from Earth

Humans do NOT come from Earth ? and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims

• A U.S. ecologist says conditions such as bad backs and sunburn suggest humans did not evolve alongside other life on Earth

caused by poor load bearing skeletal features when in an erect posture white skin usually seen in European cultures has a lack of melanoma

• In a new book, Dr Ellis Silver says aliens put humans our planet as recently as tens of thousands of years ago

Carbon dating which is backed by many scientists as highly reliable would suggest otherwise

• He suggests the Earth might be a prison planet, since humans seem to be a naturally violent species and are here until we learn to behave ourselves

Yes its a prison called work and taxes which antagonizes many

• Bad backs suggest humans evolved in a world with lower gravity

Nope see above

• Sunburn hints humans were not designed to be exposed constantly to the sun

Again a lack of melanoma in European cultures where the sun is a lot cooler than equatorial countrys

• The size of babies' heads present a problem for women when giving birth - difficulty not shared by other species on the planet

Wouldnt know Im not female or a.n.other species

• Humans are always ill, perhaps beacuse their body clocks have evolved to expect a 25 hour day - unlike Earth's

Some human particularly the teens cant even manage to stay out of bed 8 hours

• People just feel like they are not at home on our planet

What "people" is he referring to?

Bad backs because we are couch potatoes. I sunbathe at 40C during summer so its just regional. Maybe these scientists need to go out a bit more often.

PS. Fix this god damn forum under IE11 already

Maybe couches are alien furniture that don't work properly with this planet's physics.  

• He suggests the Earth might be a prison planet, since humans seem to be a naturally violent species and are here until we learn to behave ourselves

A typical sci-fi conceit. Animal communities have violence too though. Groups of chimpanzees war with each other. I've seen in person a group of ducks gang up on one and try to drown it. Of course, human social organization is more discrete and involves a competition for resources, and so there's where you get human wars. That has nothing to do with biology, its psychology.

• People just feel like they are not at home on our planet

What "people" is he referring to?

Maybe he needs to go to that planet then or get of the drugs he's been using :rofl:

"Source: DailyMail."

I see you are new to sensational bs filled journalism.

actually the primary source is Yahoo news, DailyMail only quotes  em'up.

Though this kind of news are fall in Daily Mail's alley.

Most or all of those points put forward for us not coming from here, affect plenty other species on earth too, not just humans. What about cows ? they regularly have birth problems ... have you ever seen a vet with his most of his arm stuck up ... (wont finish the sentence)

and if the source is the Daily Mail, this is all likely to be a Tory plot or some kind of distraction  ...  anyway if we did come from the twelve colonies, where are those 24 hot cylon number 8's I ordered ? never delivered ! ... blast you Tory privatised alien mind controlling Royal Mail!

The idea that human are not native to earth is not new, its even used in manga like Guyver.

I personally believes that human are actually stem from earth's native organism that was genetically modified by aliens when they visited young earth that full-of-life..,

I just cant bring myself to believes that humans are 100% natural evolution without alien interferences.

Well when I read applied biology, there was  belief that eyes didn't originally exist in the human make-up.

They were actually created from an external source, powered by mitochondrial dna and human evolution.

If you're interested in some of this stuff, visit here.

I laughed, but then again I also laughed when someone told me a genie put everything together on this world because he was bored (and then sent his son on down to get nailed to a cross... :rolleyes: )

Let's think like this. We evolve , we create war tech , we need wars , we have pirates and nuclear weapons. Soon we will have spaceships ready for war , we will colonize planets , wage for to aliens and exploit them !

Now where the **** is my weed...

Humans do NOT come from Earth ? and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims

• Bad backs suggest humans evolved in a world with lower gravity
  • Humans are always ill, perhaps beacuse their body clocks have evolved to expect a 25 hour day - unlike Earth's

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2507377/Humans-NOT-come-Earth--sunburn-bad-backs-pain-labour-prove-expert-claims.html

relevant points quoted.

http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/74-How-long-is-a-day-on-Mars-

Answer: We come from Mars and moved here when the natural resources ran out millions of years ago :P

well if neanderthals were so awesome why did they die out haha. Nothing is really designed to be out in the sun all day, lions tigers, monkeys, most mammals either go for shade in trees or take a dip in water to cool off. The only animals that NEED to be in the sun for some length of time are cold blooded reptiles like snakes, crocodiles etc that need the sun to warm there blood so they become active. We lost our hair as monkeys when we started living in caves and building huts and stuff to shelter ourselves, not to mention black people are black cus of high skin pigmentation to protect them from the sun. Europeans are more white because with the weaker sun strength we didnt need that skin pigmentation anymore and probably became a hinderance... like less ability to absorb heat from the sun cus of higher defense against it. 

As far as the ill part alot of us are ill not because we didnt come from the planet but stress, malnutrition (from not eating well) always working on the go, never taking a rest when needed, sleepless nights etc lower the immune response so are more susceptable not to mention evolving bacteria that our immune systems not to learn to tackle/creating new vaccines.

Just a book to sell he doesnt care about debate cus its all aload of crap, just wants $$$

"Just a book to sell he doesnt care about debate cus its all aload of crap, just wants $$$"

Just like that quack psychic Sylvia Brown, who just passed away, but has a story on here today, also.