aliens race

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46 +Tech Greek

Tech Greek

Neowinian

• 613 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 13:53

I laughed, but then again I also laughed when someone told me a genie put everything together on this world because he was bored (and then sent his son on down to get nailed to a cross... :rolleyes: )

#47 domboy

domboy

Neowinian

• 243 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 14:05

DUH. We came from the Twelve Colonies... 

My thoughts exactly. And Kobol before that... oh, and don't forget we're only half human...

#48 OP Decebalvs Rex

Decebalvs Rex

Transylvanian

• 435 posts
  • Phone: HTC HD2 WP 7.8

Posted 18 November 2013 - 14:59

Let's think like this. We evolve , we create war tech , we need wars , we have pirates and nuclear weapons. Soon we will have spaceships ready for war , we will colonize planets , wage for to aliens and exploit them !

Now where the **** is my weed...

#49 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• 30,347 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:23

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims

• Bad backs suggest humans evolved in a world with lower gravity
  • Humans are always ill, perhaps beacuse their body clocks have evolved to expect a 25 hour day - unlike Earth's

Source : http://www.dailymail...ert-claims.html

relevant points quoted.

http://coolcosmos.ip...-a-day-on-Mars-

Answer: We come from Mars and moved here when the natural resources ran out millions of years ago :p

#50 cork1958

cork1958

Neowinian

• 7,877 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:05

well if neanderthals were so awesome why did they die out haha. Nothing is really designed to be out in the sun all day, lions tigers, monkeys, most mammals either go for shade in trees or take a dip in water to cool off. The only animals that NEED to be in the sun for some length of time are cold blooded reptiles like snakes, crocodiles etc that need the sun to warm there blood so they become active. We lost our hair as monkeys when we started living in caves and building huts and stuff to shelter ourselves, not to mention black people are black cus of high skin pigmentation to protect them from the sun. Europeans are more white because with the weaker sun strength we didnt need that skin pigmentation anymore and probably became a hinderance... like less ability to absorb heat from the sun cus of higher defense against it. 

As far as the ill part alot of us are ill not because we didnt come from the planet but stress, malnutrition (from not eating well) always working on the go, never taking a rest when needed, sleepless nights etc lower the immune response so are more susceptable not to mention evolving bacteria that our immune systems not to learn to tackle/creating new vaccines.

Just a book to sell he doesnt care about debate cus its all aload of crap, just wants $$$

"Just a book to sell he doesnt care about debate cus its all aload of crap, just wants $$$"

Just like that quack psychic Sylvia Brown, who just passed away, but has a story on here today, also.

#51 MidnightDevil

MidnightDevil

Resident Evil

• 2,165 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:44

So.. in the source planet (where we came from), the babies heads are smaller? (which suggests not so intelligent species) or the mothers vagina are abysmally bigger? 

#52 Enron

Enron

Windows for Workgroups

• 8,705 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 900

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:49

So.. in the source planet (where we came from), the babies heads are smaller? (which suggests not so intelligent species) or the mothers vagina are abysmally bigger? 

I'm betting on giant vaginas.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!