Idiot smashes brand new PS4 @ launch

The sad thing is he probably already made his money back and more from YouTube monetization... Plus, if he didn't before, he will probably get into the YouTube's partner program with this.

So what's the issue? The issue he smashed a PS4? Which most likely wouldn't have worked like a ton of them haven't straight out of the box?

lol, really? Most likely wouldn't have worked?  :rolleyes:

The issue is simple: it's a waste of a perfectly good device for childish internet fame (or infamy). When did this type of behaviour become tolerable? He's an imbecile, clear and simple.

I actually find this stuff funny because the idiot spends the money on the device then looks like an idiot smashing it up.

lol, really? Most likely wouldn't have worked?  :rolleyes:

The issue is simple: it's a waste of a perfectly good device for childish internet fame (or infamy). When did this type of behaviour become tolerable? He's an imbecile, clear and simple.

I guess when phones and tablets were able to be tolerated with the drop tests.

I actually find this stuff funny because the idiot spends the money on the device then looks like an idiot smashing it up.

Thing is, he made his money back from people watching it.  You contributed.

• Like 2

Thing is, he made his money back from people watching it.  You contributed.

Big deal. Its how entertainment in video form works.

I guess when phones and tablets were able to be tolerated with the drop tests.

Still don't understand the simple distinction between smashing something for no reason other than to smash it and testing something. As I said earlier, I think those drop tests are kind of stupid, too, but it is an attempt at testing something's durability. What is this guy testing? Nothing.

Still don't understand the simple distinction between smashing something for no reason other than to smash it and testing something. As I said earlier, I think those drop tests are kind of stupid, too, but it is an attempt at testing something's durability. What is this guy testing? Nothing.

Looks like he's testing how long it takes to smash a PS4 into pieces.