Neowin's new staffing structure

A welcome change indeed, hopefully this can keep things in line and keep the conversations enjoyable here. (Y)

Edit: I just noticed I have over 9000 posts on Neowin now. Holy jeez, how did that happen...

• Like 3

Looking at the list of new fmods (which I assume isn't final yet) I see some... interesting choices.

Good luck to all of you.

A welcome change indeed, hopefully this can keep things in line and keep the conversations enjoyable here. (Y)

Edit: I just noticed I have over 9000 posts on Neowin now. Holy jeez, how did that happen...

must be all that 'continued assistance' you offer :p

j/k

I'm still shocked to see DrunknMunky as GH fmod. Satan must be freezing right now.

Damn it! So now if DrunkMunky, GP007 and me get into an argument - only I end up getting warning? :cry:

this is a joke

Damn it! So now if DrunkMunky, GP007 and me get into an argument - only I end up getting warning? :cry:

this is a joke

YAY!

owait :|

I was thinking about it, I wouldn't  to be a moderator, I have heard that its a daunting task at times. I enjoy be able to freely range about neowin and not have to worry keeping threads and members at bay.

You get picked [by a Gmod] for your dedication, helpfulness, positive manner and level head in the forums. :whistle:

Well, that counts me out :laugh:

• Like 2

Hello,

just a little aside, those who have been here long enough will notice we are going back to the way we used to do it :whistle: ;)

Yes, I thought this system was implemented before. Wasnt it abandonded because there were few mods for different timezones for each section?

Munky! :o (Y)

/Slips back into the shadows :ninja:

Radman!!!!!!!! dont you dare its about time you came back we miss your radish!!!!!

Whoa! Radish!

Nice to see you back :p

What the......Radish??? I think a lot of members were still virgins the last time we saw you :laugh:

• Like 5

What the......Radish??? I think a lot of members were still virgins the last time we saw you :laugh:

I think it's safe to say that they still are :whistle: :rofl:

rofl

Meow, kitty didn't get his saucer of milk this morning... :p

Radish only stated a well-known fact. Well-known among the longstanding members anyway. :shifty:

• Like 3

Cant say I was abducted.  They approached me and asked me to get on a bus, they offered free soup and 3 square meals a day...I accepted and got on.  I am still not sure exactly what is going on, I am a room strapped down with a keyboard in front of me.