PS4 DOA?

Yep, and the console design is nice.  Not a fan of the power button though, can never tell if I am on it or not as it is kind of inset.

Yeah, I think they went a little overboard trying to hide everything :laugh:

Its like the USB port issue for me. They could have just made the port flush, but their design dictated that it be recessed. Form over function.

Yeah, I think they went a little overboard trying to hide everything :laugh:

Its like the USB port issue for me. They could have just made the port flush, but their design dictated that it be recessed. Form over function.

A friend of mine sent me a text asking me how to eject the disc. It doesn't help that the icons are quite small on it.

A friend of mine sent me a text asking me how to eject the disc. It doesn't help that the icons are quite small on it.

Yea, and they are very sensitive.  I bumped the disk eject when trying to turn it on, and my ps4 started beeping at me.

Well,  the box is out for delivery.  So current time-line is looking like this:

Nov 18 -> Call Placed
Nov 19 -> Request Processed and Box Shipped
Nov 20 -> Box Recieved, PS4 packed and returned

Nov 21 -> Box is shipped with broken PS4
Nov 22 -> Box with broken PS4 is received
Nov 25 -> Replacement/New PS4 is shipped back
Nov 26 -> Receive working PS4

So a bit over a week from start to finish (if you don't count weekends).  It is possible that it will be shipped on the weekend and received Monday.  That timeline is also a good case scenario (best case, is Nov 20 they ship broken one,  Nov 21 sony receives and Ships new one, Nov 22 receive new one).