Fair price for this lot? Xbox 360+games+bits

I'm selling the following in order to offset the cost of the Xbox One: -

1. Xbox 360 Elite 120GB. About 5 years old, good condition, well looked after.

2. 9 games; Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 13-2, Forza Motorsport 3, Skyrim, Sonic unleashed, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4, Call of Duty Black Ops.

3. Wireless networking adaptor (not wireless N, the old one). 

4. A controller with a split down the side, but works perfectly.

5. A turtle beach X10 headset which works perfectly. 

Edit: All unboxed as I've lost the box.

Probably selling it to my colleague at work. I did say ?80 but, having looked at people selling Xbox 360 Slims for around ?90, I'm leaning more towards ?70. Does everyone think that's a fair price or am I asking too much? 

I can't be bothered with eBay/gumtree/whatever, so it's either a private sale or trading in at Game or some other shop. 

Thanks! 

I would just check around and see how much they are going for.  I assume you have the original white XBOX.  Those are the ones that have the RROD issues and people may not want them.

I have about 20 games myself with my 360 slim.  May just keep the slim tho...not sure.

I think you've under cut yourself but with the launch this week a lot of people are going to be selling their 360s. What you have there is definitely worth more than ?70, whether you find someone to pay more is the question.

If you've already asked for ?80, I'd stick with that. Pushing higher will probably put your colleague off.

I would just check around and see how much they are going for.  I assume you have the original white XBOX.  Those are the ones that have the RROD issues and people may not want them.

I have about 20 games myself with my 360 slim.  May just keep the slim tho...not sure.

It's a black one. 

Forgot to say.. I've lost the box for it as well. 

And.....

I certainly wouldn't pay extra just because it was in a box.

I certainly would :p

Whenever i buy any electronics, having the original box is a PLUS in my opinion. 

As for your pricing, i think that's fair. If he takes it is a different story however. I bought my Xbox 360S  4GB about 4 months old (with a 3yr warranty attached) for $150 with box and 2 controllers. No games included with mine which is why i say yours is worth it. Halo 4 alone is $10-15, BLOPs, for $10, Skyrim is $25 so all said and done he's getting the Xbox hardware for about $40 (?25).