Tearaway reviews are really good

The game is only ?20 RRP. So it was still quite a bargain anyway.

It is definitely worth getting. Especially if you want something that will show off what the Vita could actually be.

I never knew that. Is there a reason why? Is it a short game?

Nope! I think it's just tactical as a new IP for the Vita isn't going to sell at a higher price. I mean it's struggling to sell at ?20.... Think this is on sale on the PSN store just now for like ?11/12.

Many reviews say it's a short game.

I thought Uncharted: Golden Abyss was short.

The SP campaign took me about 7-8 hours to finish, so it is a little short, but felt just right, especially for a handheld. Damn good game though, shame it did not sell as well as it should have. Does that 14k number also include digital sales? I imagine a lot of people picked it up digitally, myself included.

I have gotten everything in the game except for a single point in one of the levels. And its taking me forever to find it. otherwise i have everything in the game.

I wrote up a review of the game on my blog and i absolutely love it. I would eagerly recommend this game to anyone that wants to play a platformer on the Vita.

The SP campaign took me about 7-8 hours to finish, so it is a little short, but felt just right, especially for a handheld. Damn good game though, shame it did not sell as well as it should have. Does that 14k number also include digital sales? I imagine a lot of people picked it up digitally, myself included.

I got it as part of a bundle with LBP when I bought the console, so I also wonder if these numbers are included.