Samsung to pay Apple $290m (

Then don't say "wtf does that mean"

I have no idea wtf that means...

I was making the relation to you finding someone who doesn't recognize your phone and thinking they are stupid because of it.

There is a lot of ###### flying over heads around here.

What did they copy ?? How the icon;s are designed ? Bitch Plzzzzz

Apple was the first popular smartphone so naturally since they practically created the market anything that comes after it is thought of as a copy.

What patents or copyrights did Samsung exactly violate? I have seen Samsung phones in the past, they don't resemble anything made by Apple at all. I think this more of a case of Apple being a bully.

Ask the jury.

Jury? You mean the American jury, all from a town that eats, breathes, sleeps, farts and ###### everything Apple?

Guilty or innocent, Samsung never had a chance.

• Like 2

Jury? You mean the American jury, all from a town that eats, breathes, sleeps, farts and ****s everything Apple?

Guilty or innocent, Samsung never had a chance.

You realize Samsung lost similar court cases in other countries too?

Nice try.

If you get to copy so blatantly, you should pay for it.  Justice served.

looooooooooool wow....sit in the corner, il get the dunce hat for you.

the designs are completely different only a complete fool couldn't see that (seems this judge lucy koh is getting slipped a bit under the desk)

Nice try.

....yes in alot of countries the ones that can be corrupted .... look at others though who just laughed in apples face

Nice try.

They've won in other countries too.  In the UK, Apple were forced to take out a full page ad in all the newspapers, to APOLOGISE to Samsung.

the designs are completely different only a complete fool couldn't see that (seems this judge lucy koh is getting slipped a bit under the desk)

iphone4-vs-galaxy-s-head.jpg

Yeah... "completely" different. :rolleyes: 

They've won in other countries too. In the UK, Apple were forced to take out a full page ad in all the newspapers, to APOLOGISE to Samsung.

Exactly. But since you're going into conspiracy theories, how's this for you:

How's this for irony: The U.K. judge who ruled Apple must publicly apologize to Samsung as part of a patent appeal is now an expert on the Korean manufacturer's legal team.

Nice try.

How's this for irony: The U.K. judge who ruled Apple must publicly apologize to Samsung as part of a patent appeal is now an expert on the Korean manufacturer's legal team.

iphone4-vs-galaxy-s-head.jpg

Yeah... "completely" different. :rolleyes:

actually they are first of all lets start with the OS ....android! the widgets, pages, icons and phone information on the top bar are different along with many other things including design and functionality.

the shape of the phones, while both curved are curved differently strangely enough market research shows people prefer curved phones... it fits in hands and pockets better then ones with corners..samsung is more dramatically curved rather then apple which simply cut off the corners...

there are 3 buttons on the front of this phone rather then the one circular button apple has, which sumsung didnt have to do because there is the function for those buttons to be virtulised in the android OS but hey guess what samsung has its own thing going with the 3 buttons... OMG SAMSUNG HAS A FRONT FACING CAMERA.... they must have stolen that off apple... oh wait....I dont think i need to go on but basically the differences are VERY obvious of course they have similarities its consumer demand basic marketing that even a dog would know... even the hardware is different and samsung has kicked apples arse left right and center with the better quality of phone and this is why this is happening  

• Like 1

actually they are first of all lets start with the OS ....android! the widgets, pages, icons and phone information on the top bar are different along with many other things including design and functionality.

the shape of the phones, while both curved are curved differently strangely enough market research shows people prefer curved phones... it fits in hands and pockets better then ones with corners..samsung is more dramatically curved rather then apple which simply cut off the corners...

there are 3 buttons on the front of this phone rather then the one circular button apple has, which sumsung didnt have to do because there is the function for those buttons to be virtulised in the android OS but hey guess what samsung has its own thing going with the 3 buttons... OMG SAMSUNG HAS A FRONT FACING CAMERA.... they must have stolen that off apple... oh wait....I dont think i need to go on but basically the differences are VERY obvious of course they have similarities its consumer demand basic marketing that even a dog would know... even the hardware is different and samsung has kicked apples arse left right and center with the better quality of phone and this is why this is happening  

No matter how much you try to argue otherwise, they look very much alike. Just admit it. 

I'm not saying they're identical - just very similar. Top and bottom bezel, ear speaker and home button placement are all pretty much identical. The icon grid design is very similar, along with the bottom dock. 

Let's be honest here.. it's a blatant copy. 

Haha well done. Proof doesn't get more obvious than that.

The Samsung is NOT showing its home screen, the iPhone IS.  To compare, you must show the HOME SCREENS of the 2 devices, side by side.

• Like 1

Exactly. But since you're going into conspiracy theories, how's this for you:

Source please.

The Samsung is NOT showing its home screen, the iPhone IS.  To compare, you must show the HOME SCREENS of the 2 devices, side by side.

So are you suggesting that the Galaxy could put an exact clone of the iPhone's home screen on the device so long as it's accessible with a button? 

No matter how much you try to argue otherwise, they look very much alike. Just admit it. 

I'm not saying they're identical - just very similar. Top and bottom bezel, ear speaker and home button placement are all pretty much identical. The icon grid design is very similar, along with the bottom dock. 

Let's be honest here.. it's a blatant copy. 

so? a phone? please tell me where the speaker should go? im pretty sure people want to hear? what about the button? put it on the back? the icon grid is pretty much any android phone...stop trolling and go back under your bridge

• Like 1

so? a phone? please tell me where the speaker should go? im pretty sure people want to hear? what about the button? put it on the back? the icon grid is pretty much any android phone...stop trolling and go back under your bridge

He's just basically posting what several judges and juries found to be. I think you're the one who could be called a troll.