Neowin.net Xbox Live Gamertags

Now that the Xbox One has been released it feels like a good time to start a new topic for everyone to post their GTs, arrange parties, swap Twitch IDs and follow people on Xbox Live.

I have kept the TrueAchievement leaderboard posted by PabUK when the Xbox 360 launched in the topic, so please continue to sign up and add yourself to it.

There are two leaderboards you can join that rank your Gamerscore against other Neowin.net members. Add your Gamertag to one, the other, or better yet both of them! Details follow.

TrueAchievements.com

This is a newer leaderboard, created in February 2010. It ranks Gamertags based on what it calls a TrueAchievement score. This is similar to Gamerscore, except all achievement points are weighted according to how rare the achievement is (i.e. how difficult it is to obtain). It's a great concept, and you might find your position quite different from what it is on the other leaderboard. This one is open to anyone, so simply join the website and then add yourself to the leaderboard.

Visit the Neowin.net leaderboard at TrueAchievements.com

Game on! smile.gif

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/501135-neowinnet-xbox-community-leaderboards/

If there's a particular game you want to play then mention it and the times you are available to play. It'll help others in the same time zones party up with you.

-----

Old topics (for archive):

Neowin Xbox Live Matches

Neowin XBL Gamertag Index

Xbox Live Gamertags

Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

Neowin Gamers Index

• Like 3

I don't have a XB1 yet, I'm going to try and get one next month if I can, unless they don't ship here in my country by then.   Once I do though I'll post up my gamertag, don't know what games to MP on yet though.

• Like 1

Don't worry if you don't have an X1 or not, or if you've no plans to buy it. This was just a good opportunity to have a fresh list of active Neowin member's GTs :)

neurodave is mine, feel free to add me. I have FIFA and COD Ghosts for Xbox One, I'll be adding Dead Rising 3, Forza, NFS and who knows what else in the coming days.

• 2 weeks later...

GT: Brendeth

I have been playing ACIV: Black Flag a lot lately, so feel free to add me so I can get the Social achievement! haha

I also have Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, Killer Instinct, FIFA 14 (Haven't redeemed my code yet) and will be getting Ryse for Christmas.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As usual, the best way to keep your Xbox Live account, or indeed any online account, as safe as possible is to change your password on a regular basis and to use strong passwords...

• Like 1