Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

Peeking in at the metacritic scores for launch titles for both consoles, I'm glad I waited, especially considering the lack of BC (for the time being) on both of them

X1

Forza 5 (82)

Dead Rising (75)

Ryse (60)

PS4

Resogun (83)

Killzone: Shadow Fall (73)

Knack (59)

And a whole lot of cross-gen 3rd-party shovelware (hi, NBA Live 14 [45 for the PS4 version, X1 is not yet rated]).

The highest rated game for either console is a PSN game ported over that's 4 years old (flower).

What does BC stand for? And hi?

Anyways, I still don't know which console I want to go with. Actually, I'm leaning towards the Wii U now more than ever haha.

What does BC stand for? And hi?

Anyways, I still don't know which console I want to go with. Actually, I'm leaning towards the Wii U now more than ever haha.

BC = backwards compatibility.  Both consoles have the ability to do it via cloud streaming, but it's not available now.

Hi meaning, "I'm looking at you NBA Live 14, you POS".

BC = backwards compatibility.  Both consoles have the ability to do it via cloud streaming, but it's not available now.

Hi meaning, "I'm looking at you NBA Live 14, you POS".

Oh haha. I was reading hi as an acronym for some game. And yeah, I don't know why I didn't piece BC and backwards compatibility together.

But those good things will also come to those who didn't wait, and meanwhile they're enjoying games that we aren't.

Unless their console bricked.

FYI, the reviews for Killzone and Knack are complete bull****. I don't know about the Xbonx One reviews, since I don't have one...yet.

I stopped listening to reviews a long time ago. I try to tune out the noise and try the games for myself.

Wii U + PC = the best gaming combo right now.

Just picked up a link between worlds, and will be getting Mario 3d land next weekend. 

Have Need for Speed Rivals and Assasins creed to be played this week on my PC, at 1440p nonetheless. Still loving BF4. 

It's going to be at least a year before either of these "next gen" consoles will seem worth a purchase to me and this will only be if there are 2 or 3+ exclusive games on them that I cannot live without. 

• Like 2