Wall Panels for Mounted TV's

I'm looking to get a nice multiple HDMI port wall panel, can anyone suggest a nice wall panel to use? I have 4 HDMI cables and a digital optic cable, just tired of taking the TV off the wall, and running cables down the wall.

Sort of, I'm looking for other opinions.

Also, do I run the cable from the TV to the back of this? Then another cable from this to the device? Seems like alot of cables.

Then you got high end cables for low end cables or are all HDMI cables the same?

I couldn't find them but I like my way better because you will need the following items:

hdmi cables (10 ft or larger depends the length in your entertainment project).

other cables (10ft  or larger.)

Once you hook them up.. leave the cables behind the walls...

You will need extra cables for travel or other rooms.. so you don't have to take them down  and re-install all over again.

I couldn't find them but I like my way better because you will need the following items:

hdmi cables (10 ft or larger depends the length in your entertainment project).

other cables (10ft  or larger.)

Once you hook them up.. leave the cables behind the walls...

You will need extra cables for travel or other rooms.. so you don't have to take them down  and re-install all over again.

Thank you, assumed I was going to have to do that. What about the difference between the cables, is there any?

Thank you, assumed I was going to have to do that. What about the difference between the cables, is there any?

Whatever you have for your entertainment system... HDMI? digital optic cable? speaker cables? 

Whatever you have for your entertainment system... HDMI? digital optic cable? speaker cables? 

What I'm trying to ask is do I need to buy all new HDMI cables for this, and then use the same brand of cables or can I mix HDMI cables up? I'll be running 4 HDMI cables and a digital optic cable.

What I'm trying to ask is do I need to buy all new HDMI cables for this, and then use the same brand of cables or can I mix HDMI cables up? I'll be running 4 HDMI cables and a digital optic cable.

All the same brands and versions... such as HDMI cable can be used 3D, 1080p/i, etc.

If you don't need extra cables... and that all you need 4 hdmi and 1 DOC line, then do not need to buy extras.  Just leave them alone... If you need cables for something else, just buy extra cables and leave the 'behind the wall' cables alone.

All the same brands and versions... such as HDMI cable can be used 3D, 1080p/i, etc.

If you don't need extra cables... and that all you need 4 hdmi and 1 DOC line, then do not need to buy extras.  Just leave them alone... If you need cables for something else, just buy extra cables and leave the 'behind the wall' cables alone.

Won't I need 4 cables to hook from TV to a the back of a 4 HDMI port outlet (wires in the wall)? Then a HDMI cable for each of my device to hook to the outlet?

Won't I need 4 cables to hook from TV to a the back of a 4 HDMI port outlet (wires in the wall)? Then a HDMI cable for each of my device to hook to the outlet?

That is fine if you have the outlet....

If no outlet, then run the cables from the devices and into the bottom hole in the wall and run up to another hole and out to the TV like this:

post-277494-0-47874400-1385171431.jpg

Mine didn't have the plug outlet behind the TV like the picture above but I got 10ft power cable for TV so it can be run behind the wall along with other cables. So they can be plugged in the outlet behind the TV stand/table.

That is fine if you have the outlet....

If no outlet, then run the cables from the devices and into the bottom hole in the wall and run up to another hole and out to the TV like this:

attachicon.gifDT503321WHKIT_diagram.jpg

Mine didn't have the plug outlet behind the TV like the picture above but I got 10ft power cable for TV so it can be run behind the wall along with other cables. So they can be plugged in the outlet behind the TV stand/table.

Yeah I planned on buying the outlet, becuase I have what you show minus the power outlet. I just am tired of runing wires back forth, when I could plug in 4 HDMI cables to my TV to the back of the HDMI outlet, then plug in HDMI in the front of the outlet to the devices I have. That way I won't have to unmount my TV anymore. 70 inch TV isn't light, lol.

I just want to verify I can mix HDMI cables. Like they don't need to be the same brand or high priced cables vs low priced cables.

Yeah I planned on buying the outlet, becuase I have what you show minus the power outlet. I just am tired of runing wires back forth, when I could plug in 4 HDMI cables to my TV to the back of the HDMI outlet, then plug in HDMI in the front of the outlet to the devices I have. That way I won't have to unmount my TV anymore. 70 inch TV isn't light, lol.

I know TV is heavy ... Mine is as well..

I just want to verify I can mix HDMI cables. Like they don't need to be the same brand or high priced cables vs low priced cables.

Like I said earlier, same brands... make sure that they are 1080p/i and 3D compatible.     Cheap ones are fine as long as they are from the reliable/respectable source.

Don't use the monster cables...

I know TV is heavy ... Mine is as well..

Like I said earlier, same brands... make sure that they are 1080p/i and 3D compatible.     Cheap ones are fine as long as they are from the reliable/respectable source.

Don't use the monster cables...

Oops, didn't see that. I was going to run these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0052SCU8U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

That is fine.

Mine is at 10ft.  Enough room for tilt and swivel mounted TV.

Okay, yeah I'm going to need a new mount as well. I would like a tilt or full motion would be good.