The real aliens (kind of)

If you think about it, if there were aliens on earth, the most logical thing would be birds, but not exactly. Birds are everywhere, they can fly and sit anywhere. Birds would actually be more of the Alien's observers or spies that watch humans everyday. For example, I see birds sitting on the power lines everyday and some sit there for 10 minutes or more, but are they observing us?  We don't really think much of and are mostly unaware of birds when we're outside which further makes it a great spy tool for extra terrestrials. There are networks of birds, and thousands of birds every day. Birds can be in any place in any given moment and also multiple birds as well. The amount of birds on planet earth well out number humans.  Birds can also get past high security places, into military installations and even the white house. Even if this sounds outlandish, birds being used as a alien spy tool does make sense in some ways.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how high are you right now?

This is no crazier than other alien conspiracies I've heard. I have heard some cockamamie stories of people being abducted by aliens and put in their UFOs.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how high are you right now?

I'm somewhat apprehensive that he's actually in his normal state of mind. Nonetheless, some of what he's said is true; there are in fact, thousands of birds every day.

He does not have to be out of his mind to have an idea. It would make it more justifiable though. lol

I think insects would be a better choice. They can fly, crawl and swim everywhere. They can even use the insects to spread viruses. Oh wait...     

O.O

Aren't birds the last remnants of the dinosaurs?

Also I think it's important to not look down on people for thinking on a broader scope. We do way too much of that in society and we should encourage the power of thought even if popular thought says it's "wrong" there maybe insights that have not been thought of before.

This is no crazier than other alien conspiracies I've heard. I have heard some cockamamie stories of people being abducted by aliens and put in their UFOs.

Why are Aliens a 'conspiracy' ?

What's so hard to believe that Alien beings might abduct and study humans ?

Humans do the same to animals, and even other humans.

Are thousands of people simply lying ? Self-inflicting wounds, scars ? Creating phantom pregnancies ?

There are certainly many strange flying craft in out skies, even from 100 years ago. ;)

post-37120-0-43911900-1385299978.jpg

Birds would actually be more of the Alien's observers or spies that watch humans everyday.

Said Lone Wanderer Chicken

Aren't insects more plausible? :p

Why are Aliens a 'conspiracy' ?

Cause of the lack of ACTUAL evidence. 

What's so hard to believe that Alien beings might abduct and study humans ?

Cause of the lack of ACTUAL evidence

Humans do the same to animals, and even other humans.

Humans do a lot of things to other humans, that doesn't equate even the remote belief that aliens are among us. 

Are thousands of people simply lying ? Self-inflicting wounds, scars ? Creating phantom pregnancies ?

Yes they more likely lying, ignorant of what actually happened to them, crazy and number of things other then actual abductions. Aliens are not impregnating woman, again lack of actual evidence supports that.

There are certainly many strange flying craft in out skies, even from 100 years ago.  ;)

Ignorance and imagination are more likely based on the lack of evidence then claims of "something was in the sky". 

Bring me said alien-human hybrids, and show me their DNA.

I don't believe in such either, nor in aliens, but I do find it interesting that there are many legends from the past about human hybrids of various sorts. 

I think I ate too much Chinese food yesterday when I made this post :rofl: