8 posts in this topic

Posted

HEMPSTEAD, NY (CBSNewYork)

Posted

Well, this will certainly lose them some business.

Edit:  For every cockroach you see, there's another 100 behind the wall.  I wonder how many other times they or other store owners have pulled this crap but just haven't been caught.

3 people like this

Posted

I think they will pull their lottery license -- they both should be banned for life, from selling tickets.

1 person likes this

Posted

Local store here in Hesperia, MI has tried to cheat my brother in law twice, on lousy $100 winners. Both times it was the same dude behind the counter and both times he "acted" like he scanned the ticket and told him it wasn't a winner at all! Brother in law reported it to store manager and the dude got fired!

3 people like this

Posted

Thank you, come again!

Posted

I think they will pull their lottery license -- they both should be banned for life, from selling tickets.

WHAT SLIMES!!

Jail time, minimum. Major fines too.

Despicable.

Posted

don't they have self scanners there? I know in Pennsylvania most stores now have a terminal you, yourself can go to and scan the barcode on the scratch ticket and number draw tickets to check for winning so no one else has to touch them until you cash them in... therefore you'd know before hand what the ticket was worth

Posted

For every cockroach you see, there's another 100 behind the wall.  I wonder how many other times they or other store owners have pulled this crap but just haven't been caught.

Many, many times. I'm glad they caught this one, though. Hopefully he won't be able to do it again.