6 posts in this topic

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/25/christian-american-patriots-militia-leader-we-now-have-authority-to-shoot-obama/

An apparent threat made against President Barack Obama?s life posted on Facebook has caught the attention of the Secret Service.

Agents declined to comment on the post, which has been removed but was preserved in screen captures by Social News Daily, made Tuesday by Everest Wilhelmen, leader of the Christian American Patriots Militia.

?We now have authority to shoot Obama, i.e., to kill him,? Wilhelmsen posted on hisFacebook page. ?His willful violations and alienation of our Constitution, constant disregard for our peaceful protests and corruption of all the three branches of government, (i.e., rogue and illegitimate government), reveal the dictator that he is. Obama and his co-conspirators disrespect our Constitution (constitutional rule of law) and abuse the American people.?...

Some people will just never get it.

1 person likes this

More likely than not a very small group, or just one angry kid, with nothing more than bad attitudes and that FB page. He can expect a visit from the Secret Service very soon.

1 person likes this

I wouldnt think it would be that hard to take him out.

I think this guy has it backward. It's Obama's Secret Service that has the authority to shoot HIM for making threats against the POTUS.

1 person likes this

I wouldnt think it would be that hard to take him out.

As long as you don't need an escape plan (i.e. this is a one way trip), it isn't.