am I the only one that fine tattoos stupid?

Cool i will post there later

also someone mentioned about tattoos and piercings etc being more mainstream

i agree with this but you still get some people that dont like them

am old woman moaned at me in a supermarket the other week because of my piercings and tattoos

i had my 1 yeat old son with me at the time and she standing there ranting about how stupid they look and how much of an idiot i am

I almost felt sorry for how much of an ass she was making of herself

I currently have zero tattoos. I currently want LOTS of tattoos! :laugh:

I had put aside some money for a half sleeve but I've had the hardest time trying to figure out exactly what I want to get, and to me that means I'm not ready to get a big one yet. I'll wait until I'm sure about it. Also, tattoos are expensive and I have trouble saving money for anything but my car right now. I had $1000 dedicated to a tattoo, then I bought some car parts, hehe.

I respect those who don't choose to get tattoos. I don't respect those who can't see the artistry involved and want to be judgemental about tattoos. I personally love them, but I'm not an artistic person, so I feel like that causes me to appreciate the art of others even more. I'd love to have the money to get the best tattoo artists in the world to do my work, but I'll settle with the best I can find around here.

• Like 2

Hello,

I want a (couple) done but the one I really want on my back is VERY painful and VERY expensive also I want it selfdesigned by me. Plus, like all have said, you really have to think about it :)

• 4 months later...

1. Tattoos are the dumbest thing you can do. You can't completely remove it. Its expensive and design trends make it look bad. Also it will look back when you get older plus you will need to cover it for a lot of companies.

Wow, you've truly opened my eyes. Now I'll never get a tattoo, thank you for your your refreshing and unique insight. 

1. Tattoos are the dumbest thing you can do. You can't completely remove it. Its expensive and design trends make it look bad. Also it will look back when you get older plus you will need to cover it for a lot of companies.

There are plenty more dumber things than that but yes, tattoos are dumb.

yea, I agree with you on the point number 1.

what's the point number 2 ?

Didn't we already do this exact thread like a month or two ago?

Also just because you think tattoos are dumb doesn't mean everyone else does. And it of course depends on the tattoo you get.

Wouldn't the top 1 stupid trends just be the top stupid trend if there are no other options?

I disagree. There are plenty of trends that I consider to be stupid, getting a tattoo is not one of them.

EDIT: Hawkman is right, I thought I was having a case of deja vu. For the sake of tidiness I'm going to merge the threads.

• Like 1