Downloading Flash Player

Actually, I was going to mention downloading it using firefox, it wouldn't work on ie, had to use the save option

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I did go to the website (using Aurora) but for some reason, the install button redirects to the homepage.

@Max, I'm using win8.1 x64 and noticed that the link you gave points to 11x32 or does it not have an x64 version?

post-372806-0-00463200-1385643491.png

Thanks to the both of you.

After a bit of fiddling around, I found the culprit. One of the trackers that Ghostery blocks breaks the webpage. Anyway, thanks for the direct links Aheer and Max, I appreciate it :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW - and this probably isnt the best thread to let people know about this - but ninite handles flash installs and its always a silent install with none of the little annoyances like McAfee that try to slide in on some installs.

The Pro version is absolute greatness, which Is the version I actually recommend (the free trial version) - Whether deploying updates or silent installs across a network, or simply needing to install a bunch of programs for a clean install - this saves so much time.