How to Report Illegal Immigrants (NY)?

American President Barack Hussein Obamas aunt has been illegal in USA for many many years but they still did not deport her and she was also on welfare. So in the usa they have laws but do not enforce or respect the laws so very corrupt country. Try to prove they are illegal though cause I dont think they can randomly ask them for papers.

It must be nice to break into a nice house and live off the person who is workig hard making payments, live there for free and leach off of them. No difference then breaking into a country and leaching off the welfare system that did not pay for and broke into. Specially since the usa cannot afford it giving how poor it is now.

• Like 2

Whoyagonnacall ?

ClickHandler.ashx?du=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sp

These are the numbers to call to report employers you suspect are employing illegal immigrants.
        You may also report immigrants themselves if you believe they are in the country illegally,whether they are working or not. You should have the address of each suspected violator at a minimum, and as much additional information as you can obtain.
        The more information you provide the INS the more likely it is they will take action and the faster it will be taken.

(212) 264-5923 New York office, for Southern New York

Funny thing... When people post about him using his middle name, you already know their agenda...

Stereotype? 

The question was on reporting. Any contact form or number for NY?

I just wanna report them. Don't ask why!

I have 2 living next door. They got fake ssn, driver id, no work permit and don't pay any tax...

Any idea how can I report them in NY?

You live in NY and you can't find any information yourself to take care of this issue?  Use you PC and look it up, like anyone else would.

I have 2 living next door. They got fake ssn, driver id, no work permit and don't pay any tax...

How could you possibly know they don't pay taxes? (the majority of illegal immigrants do)

Why not just let them be? Is that really a priority in your life and neighborhood?

Man the replies in this thread...

Granted they are illegal, but that really is only their own business and the governments of course... Alas, to each their own.

Why not just let them be? Is that really a priority in your life and neighborhood?

Shout out to you man good man.

• Like 2

But, why would you care and how did he find this information out?  :o

I'd care because I've gone through a legal immigration process that took several years and thousands of dollars of my own money. I now work and pay taxes here. Illegal immigrants can GTFO.

I'd care because I've gone through a legal immigration process that took several years and thousands of dollars of my own money. I now work and pay taxes here. Illegal immigrants can GTFO.

sounds like you were illegal too?

sounds like you were illegal too?

Sounds like I was here on a temporary work permit in advance of getting the permanent papers.

Clowns trying to jump the queue or sneak in should be put in work camps for a few months and then deported.

• Like 3

Sounds like I was here on a temporary work permit in advance of getting the permanent papers.

Clowns trying to jump the queue or sneak in should be put in work camps for a few months and then deported.

you do realize it was probably as hard if not harder for them to get in, let alone manage to get jobs? etc.

I'm sure you could report this to the Department of Homeland Security (formerly INS)...

The bigger question to me though is how do you know these as facts (as you've asserted them as such)? How do you know their Driver's License is fake? Their SSN? And etc?

Additionally, unless they manage to live in the middle of no where and are completely self sustaining and "off the grid" I don't know how it would be possible to not pay taxes. Even regarding employment, unless they are employed "under the table" (which I'm assuming wouldn't be the case as otherwise why would they need a fake SSN card?) they are paying all the same taxes everyone else does. For most illegal immigrants that is the case... Even if we agree, for the sake of discussion, that they are employed "under the table" then there are still a long list of other taxes they'll be paying (unless they are isolated as I mentioned earlier).

My wife went through the long and annoying US immigration process and we paid thousands of dollars in government fees (fortunately I could handle the paperwork for her saving us additional legal fees). I am not a fan of illegally immigrating as much as I'm not as fan of the current immigration system. That being said, I don't see how this would be a priority at all unless they are causing problems in the area by breaking other laws.

• Like 2