Batman: Arkham Origins is getting story DLC in December

Batman: Arkham Origins is no stranger to DLC, and alongside of the lackluster Season Passcomes the announcement of the first story related add-on. I use the word "story" lightly, as the game is actually a challenge map pack with a narrative built into it. It'll follow Bruce Wayne's trials to become a ninja, while still keeping the challenge arena theme -- so think Batman Begins.

More ancillary DLC has launched today, including the Infinite Earth Skins Pack (with six new costumes for $4.99 on PC, PS3 and 360, and $3.99 on Wii U), the Black Mask Challenge pack ($1.99), and Online Supply Drop #1 ($2.99). Some of this is Season Pass related -- some isn't, socheck the listing first before you buy anything.

http://www.destructoid.com/batman-arkham-origins-is-getting-story-dlc-in-december-266581.phtml

It is a challenge room! When i heard about this with the season pass. I was excited as they were selling it as story content. Turns out it is a challenge room with a cutscene. So glad i didn't buy the season pass.