Paul Walker Dead at 40 - 'Fast & Furious' Star Dies in Car Crash

I didn't mean to twist your words, I was just genuinely curios if the so called sheriffs detective requires some law enforcement eduction unlike sheriffs.

Oh wow, i seriously read that as quite a sarcastic comment apologies!

Don't think I know the answer to your question unfortuantely.

RIP :(

Liked him in the F&F movies. 

Ironic how he died, even though he wasn't the driver. 

Agreed, although there is a quote somewhere I think said by him

something about if he was to go like this, don't cry as he died doing the thing he loved, or with a smile on his face, sorry I don't remember the exact wording used.

Agreed, although there is a quote somewhere I think said by him

something about if he was to go like this, don't cry as he died doing the thing he loved, or with a smile on his face, sorry I don't remember the exact wording used.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

• Like 2

I'm currently watching The Fast and the Furious.

Paul Walker just brought in a red supra with fire and passanger side damage, consistent with the car having lost control and hitting an object with little to no 'give or yield', (Not as badly than the Porsche he was in, obviously)

I know I'm still sensitive to the incident and probably reading more into the situation, but did anyone else notice this?

I did not know that either. I guess he liked them young.

Who doesnt :shifty:

On topic, didn't Paul Walker say that if he died in a car crash he would die doing what he most loved? Some random interview IIRC

Paul Walker died after the speeding Porsche in which he was riding hydroplaned on reflective plastic markers in the street ... at least that's what his family and accident reconstruction experts believe.

Sources close to Paul's family tell TMZ ... the family has been in touch with stunt experts who have gone to the crash site and come back with what they believe is a solid theory -- a speeding car that hits the plastic markers -- called Botts' Dots -- will hydroplane, causing the driver to lose control.

We've learned the experts have told the family ... a car going speeds approaching 90 MPH will lose traction after hitting a series of Botts' Dots. It's akin to driving on ice -- and control is further compromised by the fact that the Porsche was outfitted with special racing tires that have very little tread.

And there's this ... Porsche sent out a memo to dealers back in 2004, warning about control problems with the Carrera GT, saying, "This vehicle cannot drive over a Foster Beer can that is lying on its side. It will crush the can and damage the carbon fiber under panels," adding, "You need to be aware of what type of road surface you are on (dips, pot holes, seam heights, etc.)."

Src

A small and intimate funeral has been held for Fast and Furious star Paul Walker who died two weeks ago in a car crash.

Only his loved ones were invited to the 45-minute service which his family wanted to be extremely private.

The Porsche the 45-year-old actor was a passenger in hit a pole and burst into flames in Valencia, north of Los Angeles, shortly after leaving a charity event.

The Daily Mirror reported that the ceremony was held under a green awning to avoid the glare of the sun on those attending.

A picture of the actor was put on display at the event which is understood to have been attended by his 15-year-old daughter Meadow.

His ashes were interred after the ceremony at Hollywood's Forest Lawn Memorial Park.

His Fast and Furious co-stars joined extended relatives at another memorial service afterwards, according to E! Online.

Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez were among about 200 who gathered to hear the actor's father Paul Walker Snr and his manager Matt Luber say a few words in tribute.

American singer-songwriter Ben Harper sang a song in the star's memory.

Afterwards, some of his co-stars posted tributes on social media.

Tyrese said on Instagram: "Today In a room full of your loved ones I wish today was your wedding instead.... God has a better plan even beyond ALL of our own understandings."

Ludacris said: "Always in our hearts?"

Ms Rodriguez added: "I said goodbye to a great man today, a man I never got to show just how much I love his spirit and his golden heart, 'stay golden pony boy'... I hope you get my tweet in heaven, ps your right; 'stop talking just do it already';) Love you Paul, your departure is fuel to my fire, well meet again, enjoy that light."