Josh Romney saves 4 peoples lives after horrible car accident

Are you related to the Romney's or something? You're still on this family's tip.

• Like 3

Why is this in the real world issues section :huh:? I don't see anything that relates to politics in this story.

Why is this in the real world issues section :huh:? I don't see anything that relates to politics in this story.

Because the OP is a fan of Mitt Romney.

• Like 1

His daddy still lost.  Get over it already.  :laugh:

are you really sure?

You lose a key or your wallet for example. Mitt had the great honor to run for potus. With all the experiences he made during his bid i am sure he will define that time as anything but a loss.

Also lets subsumarize eachs life at the very end. Mitts achievements are already known and well documented. Lets WAS what Obama can add to his life after about 15-20 years. I smell a divorce, and a low level comunity Job plus milking out every cent from donors with his speeching ability.

the good thing with mitt, not only his good look and health for his age (could run again in 2k16) but also has loadsa sons whom could run for potus as well. or fbi director for that regard.

even if not, having seen him running for potus was pure inspiration to me. calling someone a flip-flopper for not pushing his personal believes on social issues in the foreground and just being an unideological problem solver and "can do" guy is pretty lame i think.

btw. his record speaks for itself.

Lets WAS what Obama can add to his life after about 15-20 years. I smell a divorce, and a low level comunity Job plus milking out every cent from donors with his speeching ability.

Yeah, lots of former presidents of the U.S. end up with low level community jobs... whatever they are.

the good thing with mitt, not only his good look and health for his age (could run again in 2k16) but also has loadsa sons whom could run for potus as well. or fbi director for that regard.

even if not, having seen him running for potus was pure inspiration to me. calling someone a flip-flopper for not pushing his personal believes on social issues in the foreground and just being an unideological problem solver and "can do" guy is pretty lame i think.

btw. his record speaks for itself.

So does yours, this personal infatuation you have with this man is clearly unhealthy. He lost and you are still not over it. 

• Like 2