Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
game_over

Teenager furious after paying

78 posts in this topic

Does it have to matter to express my opinion on the story?  The guy is an idiot.  An idiot for buying a 4yr old an xbox, an idiot for having a kid that young, and an idiot for reading the sale item when it said PICTURE and still buying the "device".  I see darwin in this kids future.

The guy isn't an idiot for buying it for his son.

Obviously it wouldn't just be for him.  I have purchased consoles in the past so that my daughter and I could play games together.

Did I say it was for her?  Of course.  Was it actually a family gift, leaning towards being mine?  Yep.

I wouldn't say I am an idiot though.  This guy is, of course, but not for the reasons he wanted the console.

Why are you buying a $500 device for a 4 year old? Short answer, its not for the kid...its for him.  I am also willing to bet this is the same kind of person working at retail and demanding more $$$ for doing so.

You are a teen...you have a kid...the kid doesnt need this...you need to support your kid and 500 will do more buying food and clothes.

the end.

i doubt the guy has a job, a 19-year old with a 4 year old son is most likely living at home leeching off society.

I wouldn't say I am an idiot though.  This guy is, of course, but not for the reasons he wanted the console.

Well, you have a job and probably a wife/stable family and income.  So I wouldnt call you an idiot either.  But for a single young parent, probably living at home, a 500 XBOX is not something a kid that age needs or the dad for that matter.  If the kid was older, financially sound, and had a stable living environment...then I'd have no comment.

1 person likes this