Unarmed Man Is Charged With Wounding Bystanders Shot by Police Near Times Square

they wouldn't know that till they ran his name anyway, they could of gotten close enough with 3 or 4 police officers to tase this guy as he was reaching into his pocket. The police preformed poorly on all aspects in my opinion. 

He was so well known, they knew him by looking at him.... this is not uncommon. BTW, it's pretty fun to play Arm Chair Police Officer from your house behind a computer, no? My point is, you don't really know all the facts of the case, so to try to resolve the could have should have would have stuff from here, seems a bit like a waste of time.

He was so well known, they knew him by looking at him.... this is not uncommon. BTW, it's pretty fun to play Arm Chair Police Officer from your house behind a computer, no? My point is, you don't really know all the facts of the case, so to try to resolve the could have should have would have stuff from here, seems a bit like a waste of time.

You could say having an opinion on any topic on this forum is a waste of time. 

As much of a waste as trying to defend it, is it not? That's what we do on message boards, we discuss stuff openly. If you have facts that contradict, then by all means share. It's not like any of this means anything anyway, haha.

• Like 1