Would this be safe during a quake when the bridge starts resonating and swaying? (Speaking of resonance, that reminded me of the funny incident when a group of people on top of a building caused it to shake violently for 10-15 minutes simply by dancing to the song I've Got the Power!)

This bridge is likely to have less resonance than a flat one anyway.

as for inclines during walking on it, most likely the final bridge will have the walkway completely flat with the curves on the side going up and down over and under the actual walkway. 

This bridge is likely to have less resonance than a flat one anyway.

as for inclines during walking on it, most likely the final bridge will have the walkway completely flat with the curves on the side going up and down over and under the actual walkway.

Nope, not flat walkway.. the bridge will have the steps on those hills where the people go up and down.

Nope, not flat walkway.. the bridge will have the steps on those hills where the people go up and down.

In the architect drawings and pre viz yes it does.  But changes are often made to final buildings/constructions, especially for accessibility. one of the things I imagine they would do then, is to flatten the actual walkway, could easily be done without harming the visual aesthetics of the bridge as well. reduce the curves of the sides of the walkway and you won't even have to add glass or other "invisible" railings. 

In the architect drawings and pre viz yes it does.  But changes are often made to final buildings/constructions, especially for accessibility. one of the things I imagine they would do then, is to flatten the actual walkway, could easily be done without harming the visual aesthetics of the bridge as well. reduce the curves of the sides of the walkway and you won't even have to add glass or other "invisible" railings. 

We will see.  They start installing the bridge next year.

maybe one lane will have flat... other lane will have hills which is good for your health.  Burning your calories..