• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 +zhiVago

zhiVago

World Citizen

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:30

A smartphone and e-reader 2in1

“You can save anything on the always-on display from a map to boarding pass information, like a missed call or meeting reminder, stays on the always-on screen until it is no longer needed.”

"If we really hit the mark, we'll be happy because in two to three years everyone will be copying us."

yotaphone.com

b76bf-43.jpg

9.jpg

I think I'll wait for the next version. This one is too thick for me and the internals are a bit outdated. But it's an interesting concept!

#2 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:47

A smartphone and e-reader 2in1

“You can save anything on the always-on display from a map to boarding pass information, like a missed call or meeting reminder, stays on the always-on screen until it is no longer needed.”

"If we really hit the mark, we'll be happy because in two to three years everyone will be copying us."

yotaphone.com

b76bf-43.jpg

9.jpg

I think I'll wait for the next version. This one is too thick for me and the internals are a bit outdated. But it's an interesting concept!

Too thick? Looks like it's the same thickness as a Nexus 5... Have you ever had a flip phone??

#3 rocks1985

rocks1985

Neowinian

Posted 19 December 2013 - 00:00

looks cool.  more phones should have e-ink incorporated into their designs.  would come in handy on sunny days.

#4 +FiB3R

FiB3R

aka DARKFiB3R

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: Lumia 930

Posted 19 December 2013 - 00:22

Heard about this a while back. Great idea.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!