Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mirumir

Dual-screen Yotaphone

4 posts in this topic

A smartphone and e-reader 2in1

?You can save anything on the always-on display from a map to boarding pass information, like a missed call or meeting reminder, stays on the always-on screen until it is no longer needed.?

"If we really hit the mark, we'll be happy because in two to three years everyone will be copying us."

yotaphone.com

b76bf-43.jpg

9.jpg

I think I'll wait for the next version. This one is too thick for me and the internals are a bit outdated. But it's an interesting concept!

1 person likes this

A smartphone and e-reader 2in1

?You can save anything on the always-on display from a map to boarding pass information, like a missed call or meeting reminder, stays on the always-on screen until it is no longer needed.?

"If we really hit the mark, we'll be happy because in two to three years everyone will be copying us."

yotaphone.com

b76bf-43.jpg

9.jpg

I think I'll wait for the next version. This one is too thick for me and the internals are a bit outdated. But it's an interesting concept!

Too thick? Looks like it's the same thickness as a Nexus 5... Have you ever had a flip phone??

looks cool.  more phones should have e-ink incorporated into their designs.  would come in handy on sunny days.

Heard about this a while back. Great idea.