Wendy's employee Amy Seiber was arrested and soon became an ex-employee on Nov. 1, when a customer at the chain's Lovejoy, Georgia. location called 911 on Nov. 1 and reported there was a half-smoked blunt inside her burger, TMZ reported Thursday.

Police say when they showed up, Seiber, 32, told them the blunt belonged to her, and that she "misplaced" it inside the cheeseburger. She was arrested for possession of marijuana.

The customer told TMZ she suffered from symptoms similar to food poisoning and had to be hospitalized. She also said that Wendy's offered to pay for her medical bills, and also gave her a $50 gift certificate. :s

more & video

Sorry, but no. You do not get food poisoning OR need hospitalisation just because you tasted something that was touched by a blunt. That's just pure BS right there.

Marijuana is perfectly safe to ingest.

Sorry, but no. You do not get food poisoning OR need hospitalisation just because you tasted something that was touched by a blunt. That's just pure BS right there.

:shifty:

• Like 2

Hello,

First off, that looks more like a joint than a blunt to me...

Well, it is burnt and if a joint is cooked with food.....god knows what could happen?

BTW, I don't think this (entirely) is the employee's fault: She got a half smoked joint in her workspace? This means she was probably smoking on the job....manager's fault for not enforcing and firing her on the spot...

32, smoking pot, and working at Wendy's......that says it all right there.

Hello,

First off, that looks more like a joint than a blunt to me...

Well, it is burnt and if a joint is cooked with food.....god knows what could happen?

Screw god knowing.. -I- know -exactly- what happens when you ingest marijuana; you have a little happy time.

• Like 2

Any true toker will not 'misplace' a joint/blunt. This girl deserves to be arrested for that.

Or maybe she was high............

But what about the worker's saliva, and the disease germs that it may have contained ... ? ;)

damn such a big amount :p

I'd be very reluctant to ever eat at Wendy's again.

It was the burger!

LOL.

But what about the worker's saliva, and the disease germs that it may have contained ... ? ;)

I'd be very reluctant to ever eat at Wendy's again.

What if it was a side order?