official nsfw

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Brendeth

Brendeth

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 23 January 2014 - 23:17

Just started playing the first DLC episode yesterday. It's pretty fun, but extremely basic in terms of missions and all that -- definitely not up to the standards of the regular campaign.

It also seems there's no time limit, which is awesome if you want to go around the open world just for fun. It's less beneficial than it would be in the regular campaign, however, since there's not as much to do.

Yeah no time limit, but if you are one for collectibles or achievements, make sure you hack the Cameras, collect Dog Tags and find your team before moving onto the next area.

My major problem was that it is way too short, like $13.95 Australian for a maximum of 2 hours gameplay? Ridiculous!

#62 Anthony Tosie

Anthony Tosie

Neowinian

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:07

Yeah no time limit, but if you are one for collectibles or achievements, make sure you hack the Cameras, collect Dog Tags and find your team before moving onto the next area.

My major problem was that it is way too short, like $13.95 Australian for a maximum of 2 hours gameplay? Ridiculous!

Yup, I am -- I like trying to get all the achievements in games, mainly because it stops me from buying too many :laugh: I think I'm just going to find all the dog tacks and hack the cameras before proceeding to the next mission.

But, yes, this is way, way, way too expensive if you're buying the DLC a la carte. It's not too bad in the season pass, but it sounds extremely short from what I'm hearing.

#63 Andrew G.

Andrew G.

#MalcolmYoungStayStrong

• Tech Issues Solved: 7

Posted 24 January 2014 - 18:39

Does the 13GB Dead Rising 3 patch boost performance?

Before and after frame-rate tests.

TLDR: No

#64 +patseguin

patseguin

Neowin Addict

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: iPhone 5s

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:10

I started it last night and it's awesome. I'm dying early on mainly panicking trying to switch from flashlight to a weapon.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!