Am really tempted by the special on the DLC...$20 is still a little steep for such a glitchy game (at least on my X1 it was very glitchy), but i am tempted as it's a lot of content and the game overall was fun. But thanks for putting it out there and encouraging co-op among the community

The new DLC is separate from that content. It's an additional $10, but it's really fun -- much better than the Untold Stories DLC. And, yes, the game is unfortunately still fairly glitchy.

The new DLC is separate from that content. It's an additional $10, but it's really fun -- much better than the Untold Stories DLC. And, yes, the game is unfortunately still fairly glitchy.

Thanks for the update man, had a feeling Cap Vancouver will not go out of their way to fix the issues...falling through the floor and invisible items are annoying. Didn't know the Street Fighter DLC wasn't included in the season pass? From the store looks like it is part of the $20 deal. Maybe will only get that, but reluctant to support a fun but flawed game that was never properly supported - not to mention they ignored my emails :angry:

I love the glitches lol.. Had a new one the other day where all the Zombies froze and you could just drive through them & couldnt interact with them. 

I love the glitches lol.. Had a new one the other day where all the Zombies froze and you could just drive through them & couldnt interact with them. 

Haha that one didn't happen in my playthrough, but sounds...interesting. For sure some of the glitches are seemingly funny, like beating a quarterback zombie to a pulp with an invisible wrench or something, but this is poor form for a major release, and a launch title at that. The falling through the floor glitch wasn't funny cause it killed the game, sometimes necessitating a reboot of the system. As i have no indication that Cap Vancouver have done anything to remedy these, the relevant parties are not getting my $20. I'm sure no one will be sitting in their kitchen crying over my decision to skip the content, but it adds up. And besides, glitches can be funny but they are still signs of bad workmanship and should be corrected if impossible to avoid on launch.  

Haha that one didn't happen in my playthrough, but sounds...interesting. For sure some of the glitches are seemingly funny, like beating a quarterback zombie to a pulp with an invisible wrench or something, but this is poor form for a major release, and a launch title at that. The falling through the floor glitch wasn't funny cause it killed the game, sometimes necessitating a reboot of the system. As i have no indication that Cap Vancouver have done anything to remedy these, the relevant parties are not getting my $20. I'm sure no one will be sitting in their kitchen crying over my decision to skip the content, but it adds up. And besides, glitches can be funny but they are still signs of bad workmanship and should be corrected if impossible to avoid on launch.  

My favourite one is where gravity seems to defy itself.. which you can then get throw under the world.

All cars start floating around in the air and when you drive, if you hit into a small crate or anything which wouldn't usually cause a problem, it'd react like you hit a wall. Had another one last night where an online player just kept repeating a route it walked over and over (nobody was actually in the game)

But yep, I agree - You don't see this many glitches on other games

• Like 1

My favourite one is where gravity seems to defy itself.. which you can then get throw under the world.

All cars start floating around in the air and when you drive, if you hit into a small crate or anything which wouldn't usually cause a problem, it'd react like you hit a wall. Had another one last night where an online player just kept repeating a route it walked over and over (nobody was actually in the game)

But yep, I agree - You don't see this many glitches on other games

Those sound hilarious, but then they are game-breaking potentially. BF4 got so much flak for glitches but DR3 almost no one mentions even though it is literally the poster child broken game. But seems you actually enjoy these hahaha so perhaps it's part of the charm for you!

• 1 month later...

Did anyone else end up picking up the extremely long named DLC?
I'm trying to get the last few achievements on that and need a full group of four to do so.

I get my Xbox One in two weeks and I cannot wait to play this game.  I just have to figure out where to buy it, amazon has a good deal $41.  I missed the $35 sale.  

Has anyone experienced issues with achievements not unlocking? For example, I did not get the achievement for completing chapter 3, but I received it for all other chapters. Also, some of the achievements for defeating the "Psychos" did not unlock for me. Very frustrating.

Has anyone experienced issues with achievements not unlocking? For example, I did not get the achievement for completing chapter 3, but I received it for all other chapters. Also, some of the achievements for defeating the "Psychos" did not unlock for me. Very frustrating.

Probably related / due to the XBL downtime / problems:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1224059-xbox-live-currently-having-issues-with-achievements-xbox-360-games/

Correct. 

Check on SmartGlass to see if it says "100%" on the achievement. If it does, it will unlock when Microsoft fixes things -- Respawn recently tweeted out that Microsoft is working on a fix for this problem.