I basically live in a hospital;

So I find myself on the hospital cot a lot, where I get to come online. I stumbled across something here and thought, why not join? So I did. My name is Khalid, I'm in Bangkok, Thailand for intensive rehab, in Bumrungrad Int'l Hospital.

just read your story. stay strong my man. you truly are a fighter. (Y)

Thanks a lot.

We all have our mountains in life to overcome. You have a good attitude, and that is half the battle.

True that, thank you.

Greetings and welcome to the community. I feel your pain as i spend a lot of mine time in Hospitals as well.

Thank you, what for, if I may ask?

Welcome and wow, stay strong

Thanks!

Out of curiosity, how do you use a computer? Back in the mid 2000s I was a developer for an instant messenger client and one of our users was blind. It turned out one of the most annoying things for him was when software GUIs didn't tab break between elements correctly (for example, skipping elements). I believe people rarely think about accessibility in UI design or rather; I don't believe developers are even equipt to think about accessibility in many cases.

Out of curiosity, how do you use a computer? Back in the mid 2000s I was a developer for an instant messenger client and one of our users was blind. It turned out one of the most annoying things for him was when software GUIs didn't tab break between elements correctly (for example, skipping elements). I believe people rarely think about accessibility in UI design or rather; I don't believe developers are even equipt to think about accessibility in many cases.

That's quote fascinating. My spinal cord was damaged 57% at C6 to C7, many things come with SCIs, I was unlucky to have my hands damaged. I can't hold, grip, or straighten my fingers. As we speak, I'm typing with just my thumbs. I put my laptop on the eating table, since I've been here for a while, I got two in my room. One full of wires and electronics, one with my food. Does that answer your question?

• Like 4

That's quote fascinating. My spinal cord was damaged 57% at C6 to C7, many things come with SCIs, I was unlucky to have my hands damaged. I can't hold, grip, or straighten my fingers. As we speak, I'm typing with just my thumbs. I put my laptop on the eating table, since I've been here for a while, I got two in my room. One full of wires and electronics, one with my food. Does that answer your question?

Pretty impressive typing with only your thumbs imo.  Just keep a positive attitude and continue the fight.  And welcome to Neowin.  :)

• Like 2

Pretty impressive typing with only your thumbs imo.  Just keep a positive attitude and continue the fight.  And welcome to Neowin.  :)

It might be impressive but it's tiring and annoying. I wish I could type like back then, so incredibly fast. Thank you!

Welcome to Neowin! Enjoy your stay and continue fighting. :)

Thank you. Always.

You r welcome among your friends here, Khaled.Patience, mate. You are better than others and you will be even more better Inshaa allah

Thank you so much.

Welcome to Neowin. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks.

Yup, it does answer my question.

EDIT: Also, welcome to neowin!