'Muslim Patrol' jailed for harassing couple holding hands and men drinking

'Muslim Patrol' jailed for harassing couple holding hands and men drinking in a bid to enforce Sharia law in East London

Three members of a so-called 'Muslim Patrol' were today jailed at the Old Bailey for repeatedly trying to enforce Sharia law in East London.

Jordan Horner and another Islamic extremist told one couple they could not hold hands while walking down the street, because it was in a 'Muslim area'.

The radicals also attacked a group of men drinking in the road, and told a woman she would face 'hell fire' because of the way she was dressed.

Horner, 19, Ricardo MacFarlane, 36, and a 23-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons were sentenced to 68 weeks, 12 months and 24 weeks in prison respectively.

The court earlier heard that last December Horner and the 23-year-old man drove alongside Joshua Bilton and Anna Reddiford in Bethnal Green, and started yelling at them through a megaphone.

The teenage convert shouted: 'Let go of each other's hands. This is a Muslim area!' - but the couple initially assumed it was a joke.

They stopped holding hands after the men repeated the message - and when they started again, the car blocked their way until they let go.

Two weeks later, Horner and MacFarlane attacked men drinking in Shoreditch, shouting: 'Kill the non-believers.'

Horner then punched two of the group, hitting James Forward in the jaw and knocking out Patrick Kavanagh with a sucker punch to the head.

On January 13, Horner and the 23-year-old harassed another couple, Clare Coyle and Robert Gray, as they were walking in Stepney - accusing Miss Coyle of being a 'slag'.

In an exchange filmed on Horner's phone, she replied, 'This is Great Britain. I can dress how I wish,' while the group shouted: 'Remove yourselves now. Muslim Patrol. Move away from the mosque.'

Horner, an associate of hate preacher Anjem Choudary who has declared he wants to bring Sharia law to Britain, pleaded guilty to two charges of assault and two charges of using threatening words and behaviour.

He was jailed earlier this year for beating up a photographer, and has been seen putting up posters across East London 'banning' alcohol.

MacFarlane, who pleaded guilty to affray, has previous convictions for criminal damage for painting over advertisements of women in the street.

The 23 year-old admitted two counts of using threatening words and behaviour.

Prosecutor Alex Chalk told the court: 'This is a case about religious vigilantism. These men were members of a self-styled Muslim Patrol who threatened, intimidated and even assaulted members of the public who they perceived to be behaving in an un-Islamic manner.

'The men accosted members of the public in neighbourhoods of East London which they claimed were Muslim areas, and where according to them different law applied.'

Source and more

Would love for one of those morons to try something like that with me, they would be decked so fast they'll think Allah slapped them from heaven

Might start happening here, they are building a giant Mosque here for some reason, and I've seen a few black guys forcing their women to dress like Muslim slave women so it's only a matter of time before I will knock a fool out 

For the record, Christians would also get the same reaction if they tried something this retarded also, so I'm not singling out Muslims, but all religious extremists morons 

Nothing wrong with legal muslim immigrants, just as long as they realise OUR laws are the ONLY laws.

I love this quote from Vladamir Putin.

?In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. 

If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that?s the state law. 

Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell ?discrimination?. 

We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation.

Our country / island, has lots of names as you should know.

Yes but "Briton" refers to a British person, "Britain" is the place.

Yes but "Briton" refers to a British person, "Britain" is the place.

Gotta agree with Putin here, and it used to be that was till a certain set of pansies got into power and decided that integration was somehow a bad thing 

They were morons. Don't know what they were thinking.

HA! Serves them right! Hope they've learned a lesson, sharia IS NOT THE LAW IN THE UK AND NEVER WILL BE!

Never will be?

Where's the time machine? I want to have a go.

And I love the fact that people actually quote a murderous, corrupt scumbag like Putin on social values. (n)

Never will be?

And I love the fact that people actually quote a murderous, corrupt scumbag like Putin on social values. (N)

Just because YOU disagree with his actions does not change the fact that the quote is completely spot on and correct 

And I love the fact that people actually quote a murderous, corrupt scumbag like Putin on social values. (N)

Yea because that means nothing he can ever say makes sense right? Everything he says is automatically wrong.

As a muslim, I find it disgusting and embarrassing when people pull off such crap. Those idiots should be locked up in jail where no one can see them.

Oh and this shariaa crap is their own made up laws. Islam doesn't preach crap.

• Like 2

Never will be?

Huh?  Sharia is not the law in UK.

Just because YOU disagree with his actions does not change the fact that the quote is completely spot on and correct 

You may as well start quoting Hitler also. I heard that he wasn't very fond of minorities as well.

Huh?  Sharia is not the law in UK.

Agreed.

I wanted to know how you found out that it was never going to be.

You may as well start quoting Hitler also. I heard that he wasn't very fond of minorities as well.

Ok then, Hitler said many things, doesn't mean all of them are untrue or disgusting because of what kind of person he was. Just because he was a terrible person, doesn't meant everything he ever did or said is wrong.

Words build bridges into unexplored regions

Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.

No politician should ever let himself be photographed in a bathing suit.

Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed
  • Like 3

When I visited the U.K in 01 for 2 and a half months back then I did notice a lot of Muslims. It seemed to me that there were more Indian,Pakistani people than black for the most part. 

When I visited the U.K in 01 for 2 and a half months back then I did notice a lot of Muslims. It seemed to me that there were more Indian,Pakistani people than black for the most part. 

In London its 45% white British (census 2011) . its most likely 42% now.