Dying Light Runs 1080p on PS4

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 incendy

incendy

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 10 December 2013 - 18:25

Why do they make games that should be 3rd person 1st person? No way I am playing that thing, makes me sea sick just watching the demo.

#17 AJerman

AJerman

Boomer Sooner!

• Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 10 December 2013 - 19:17

Dang you buy a console for convenience and good gameplay.  If you are a graphics ###### get a damn PC and stfu.

This, for the most part. You can't expect a $400-500 console to have graphics anywhere near as good as a PC when a top of the line video card costs that much alone. Unless you're going to pay $1500 for a console, PC will always be king for graphics. Not that I expect a console's graphics to be bad though. Honestly I'd probably be just as happy with smooth 60 fps 720p games as compared to 1080p.

#18 0nyX

0nyX

Posting from Apple //c

Posted 10 December 2013 - 19:47

Why do they make games that should be 3rd person 1st person? No way I am playing that thing, makes me sea sick just watching the demo.

That was my thought as well. That this should have been a third person title but maybe when i try it it is not so bad as it looks.

#19 Ironman273

Ironman273

Neowinian Fanatic

• Tech Issues Solved: 3
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 10 December 2013 - 20:56

Isn't this supposed to be a parkour game?  I think they're trying to emulate Mirror's Edge which had a 1st person view and worked pretty well (IMO).

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!