15 posts in this topic

Posted

A Louisiana man woke up alone on a dark, locked plane after taking a nap on his flight from Lafayette to Houston.  

Tom Wagner said he was on a United ExpressJet flight Friday headed for California to visit family when he decided to catch some shut eye before his connecting flight.  

"I woke up and the lights were out. I was like, what's going on?" Wagner told ABC station KTRK-TV in Houston. "I thought maybe it was a layover, still on the same plane.

Posted

least they tried to compensate him,

Posted

Seems they handled it well (y)

Posted

Yes they could have charged him extra for bed and board
2 people like this

Posted

Must have been a very comfortable seat. :laugh:

1 person likes this

Posted

Hahaha. Could you have imagined if he got into the cockpit and pressed a few buttons?

Landing lights, strobes, I'm in here!!

Posted

Well what if his phone was flat and couldnt call anyone. That would have sucked.

Posted

The question is would your other half believe you if you said you couldn't get home that night because you were locked onboard a plane.)?
1 person likes this

Posted

Good to see security is taken so seriously.

Drowsy terrorists everywhere rejoice!  :woot:

Posted

Must have been a very comfortable seat. :laugh:

I need one of those in my living room. The only problem might be actually getting any shows watched. :D

Posted

So he picks up his phone to call his girlfriend and asks her to call the airline.....why didn't he just call the airline first?

Posted

if the stewardess would simply wake him up (with a smile) at end of flight,

it would saves the airliner the pocket changes & minor degradation in reputation ...

Posted

So he picks up his phone to call his girlfriend and asks her to call the airline.....why didn't he just call the airline first?

He couldn't remember the number.. he might be using a dumb phone... which is why he knows his gf's number in his mind or on his speed dial.  I am not sure if the phone number is mentioned on the ticket if he has it with him or on his bags.

Posted

Have you ever tried to call them... I mean the hold times can be more than 20 min and probably his phone was not on full charge.. it actually makes sense though... she probably was worried because he probably should have already been home already.

Posted

maybe battery dying