10 posts in this topic

Posted

Mozilla launched the latest version of its Firefox browser for Android and desktop today. While the desktop version gets its fair share of minor updates and now sets all plug-ins with the exception of recent Flash versions as

Posted

I have never used Firefox on my Android. Maybe I should give it a try?

Posted

It's actually rather good, supports addons (including ABP), syncs nicely with the desktop version, etc. Little biased as I never much cared for Chrome to begin with though.

Posted

It's actually rather good, supports addons (including ABP), syncs nicely with the desktop version, etc. Little biased as I never much cared for Chrome to begin with though.

I use Chrome on everything so I've never considered trying Firefox, especially since I'm not a fan of it on the desktop.

Posted

I really like it, mainly because its got the APB extension (I tried the android APB app but I had issues with it, the firefox extension works great though).

I also think its mobile UI is a lot better than chrome's (chrome's is basically the same desktop UI smushed down :p)

Right now I'm actually using chrome on my desktop and laptop, but firefox on my android devices lol

Posted

It's good, but now I can't find the restore tabs from a previous use link. Before it was right below the page thumbnails and link list.

Posted

Don't know if you found it, but now it's under the history "tab" (Down the bottom, the button has 6 squares on it)

Edit: And even better there's now an option to do that automatically in the settings.

Posted

Go it. Tnx.

Posted

Is there a good free password manager that works with it?