• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 Osiris

Osiris

Neowinian God!

• 11,794 posts
  • Phone: Nokia 930

Posted 20 December 2014 - 21:50

wow the winter update looks bigger and more badass than a WoW expansion.  I played this for a fair while but found it to be a bit repetitive will be getting back into it when the update lands.

#77 Dotdot

Dotdot

DGDesign

• 4,285 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:41

wow the winter update looks bigger and more badass than a WoW expansion.  I played this for a fair while but found it to be a bit repetitive will be getting back into it when the update lands.

Same, loved it when I had content to burn thru. Became so dull once maxed out :/

#78 Caleo

Caleo

Neowinian Senior

• 1,900 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:45

I've been thoroughly unimpressed with the progress they've been making.. it seems like the same game it was over a year ago. I'm sure there's been changes, but for simplicity level of this type of game and the amount of time they've had for development... their progress feels wholly lackluster.

#79 +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

• 37,652 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 13:49

I've been thoroughly unimpressed with the progress they've been making.. it seems like the same game it was over a year ago. I'm sure there's been changes, but for simplicity level of this type of game and the amount of time they've had for development... their progress feels wholly lackluster.

Disappointing to hear that :(

Been waiting patiently since falling in love with Terraria.