Main changes for version 7.0.0-13U
Update Released: December 9th, 2013
- Added support for Nintendo Network IDs
- Added support for Miiverse
- Added a Software Update Notification
- Removed the limit to system transfers
- Changed the start-up method of Nintendo 3DS Camera from the HOME Menu to require pressing the L and R Buttons simultaneously
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
7.1.0-14U, 7.1.0-15U, 7.1.0-16U patch notes:
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
eShop Affected by Problems After 3DS Miiverse Firmware Update
A number of users are reporting that the eShop service for the 3Ds handheld is being affected by problems since Nintendo delivered a new firmware update for the device earlier during the day.
The most reported error code is 011-3051 and those who experience it are unable to access the shop and update their content, according to Game Informer.
Nintendo has not yet offered an official response about the error and about the steps it is taking to make sure that affected users see it solved.
The new firmware update for the 3DS added the Miiverse service and delivers a number of improvements to the core performance.
The company has been trying to create a unified system for both its handheld and the Wii U home console in order to promote the idea that the two devices are complementing each other in terms of the experience they are offering.
Apparently they broke the eShop functionality with the new update.
Edited by Andrew G., 05 April 2014 - 16:55.