• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 +LogicalApex

LogicalApex

Software Engineer

• Tech Issues Solved: 8
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 27 December 2013 - 23:11

I have an iPad as well, and I love it but I don't understand this "it's boring" sentiment.  What did you expect it to do that would have made it less boring?  All I ever do with my iPad is read stuff and to me thats all any tablet is good for.

Any operating system more-or-less is rather boring in-and-of-itself.  Get some apps to amuse yourself with.

Couldn't have said it better...

Strange to expect the device to amuse you with nothing on it compared to a device you've loaded with apps that fill your particular tastes...

#17 OP Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:56

I have an iPad as well, and I love it but I don't understand this "it's boring" sentiment.  What did you expect it to do that would have made it less boring?  All I ever do with my iPad is read stuff and to me thats all any tablet is good for.

Any operating system more-or-less is rather boring in-and-of-itself.  Get some apps to amuse yourself with.

It was my mom's tablet, I wasn't going to download a bunch of apps on it. Now that I left the iPhone for the Nexus 5, I'm in love with it. I still have my iPad Mini.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!