24th December: Grid 2
24th December: Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
24th December: Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed
8th January: Contrast

Entering PS Plus:
24th December: DmC Devil May Cry (PS3)
24th December: Borderlands 2 (PS3)
24th December: Soul Sacrifice (PSV)
24th December: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PSV)
8th January: Don’t Starve (PS4)

http://blog.eu.plays...erlands-2-more/

-----

[EU] PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: December 2013

Edited by Andrew G., 05 April 2014 - 15:36.

#2 firey

firey

F͎̗͉͎͈͑͡ȉ͎̣̐́ṙ͖̺͕͙̓̌è̤̞͉̟̲͇̍̍̾̓ͥͅy͓̍̎̌̏̒

• Tech Issues Solved: 5
  • Phone: Android (4.1.2)

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:43

hmm, guess I should get contrast while I can.

#3 +Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• Tech Issues Solved: 8
  • Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:48

hmm, guess I should get contrast while I can.

It's a frustrating game, but go ahead :p

#4 Andrew G.

Andrew G.

War. War never changes.

• Tech Issues Solved: 7

Posted 13 December 2013 - 13:14

Don't Starve :D

Looking forward to it

#5 red.

red.

Neowinian Senior

Posted 13 December 2013 - 13:20

I'll be getting Don't Starve and Borderlands 2.

#6 ZeroHour

ZeroHour

Neowinian

Posted 13 December 2013 - 14:17

Quick question, do you lose access to the game or do you just lose the ability to get the license for the game?

If you delete a ps+ game after downloading (and it has exited ps+) can you still download the game again?

Also when you stop paying for ps+ do you lose access to any games via it?

#7 Andrew G.

Andrew G.

War. War never changes.

Posted 13 December 2013 - 14:46

Quick question, do you lose access to the game or do you just lose the ability to get the license for the game?

If you delete a ps+ game after downloading (and it has exited ps+) can you still download the game again?

Also when you stop paying for ps+ do you lose access to any games via it?

You lose the ability to play IGC games if you aren't subscribed, but they are always tied to your account, even after they are removed from the active promotion.

So for example, I downloaded inFamous 2 via PS+ last summer which has now been replaced by Dragon's Dogma, Uncharted 3 and XCOM. I can still go on the PS Store & download inFamous 2 via it's page or my account history freely, but only if I'm actively subscribed to PS+.

I don't think a game which has been part of PS+ has ever been removed from PSN outright, but if it's anything like XBL, I'd imagine you can always download stuff you've bought or been given via IGC.

Additionally, any game you buy which has an added PS+ discount is yours to keep forever, even outside of an active subscription.

#8 jerzdawg

jerzdawg

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 13 December 2013 - 15:05

Wow. Dont Starve... havent played it but looks like a great game from watching the gameplay clips.  Guess I should start hunting for a PS4... (I see amazon had some last night)

#9 trooper11

trooper11

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 13 December 2013 - 16:41

Contrast was disappointing, but I can't wait for Don't Starve. I've heard good things about it.

#10 D. S.

D. S.

Hate is the new Love

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Nokia 113

Posted 13 December 2013 - 20:25

Glad I didn't bought DmC a few weeks ago. There is relevant DLC for it so PS+ version is great for me :D

Also remember that even if you don't have a PS4, you can add the PS4 games to your account if you use the online store interface. They'll be there waiting for you when/if you get a PS4.

#11 compl3x

compl3x

One day until retirement

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:23

Also remember that even if you don't have a PS4, you can add the PS4 games to your account if you use the online store interface.

Yep! :D

PS+: So good it makes you wish you didn't buy games.

#12 Andrew G.

Andrew G.

War. War never changes.

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:17

Yep! :D

PS+: So good it makes you wish you didn't buy games.

I have to say, PS+ certainly makes me think twice about spending any money on PSN, which obviously isn't a good thing for Sony.

That "fear" of buying something which will be in IGC next month always puts me off. I'll usually only buy something with a PS+ discount that is still relatively new to avoid being stung.

#13 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Cesaro Section

• Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:50

Also remember that even if you don't have a PS4, you can add the PS4 games to your account if you use the online store interface. They'll be there waiting for you when/if you get a PS4.

Yep, I found that out a couple of days ago. :D I'm not planning on getting a PS4, but when the games build up, it may become like the PS Vita, where you have a huge backlog of games ready for you to play for no extra cost if you decide to take the dive, which I eventually did with the PS Vita after the latest price drop. :p

#14 compl3x

compl3x

One day until retirement

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:52

I have to say, PS+ certainly makes me think twice about spending any money on PSN, which obviously isn't a good thing for Sony.

That "fear" of buying something which will be in IGC next month always puts me off. I'll usually only buy something with a PS+ discount that is still relatively new to avoid being stung.

Same here. PS+ might be working too well  :laugh:

#15 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Cesaro Section

• Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:57

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. (Y) I usually wait until a decent offer comes along on the PSN store (which thankfully is nowhere near as long as waiting for one over on the Xbox Live Marketplace :p), and then have an internal debate on whether it'll eventually show up in the Instant Game Collection. No "bad luck", so to speak, so far. Only MotorStorm RC's turned up in the IGC that I already bought, and it was only the PS Vita version; it's a Cross-Buy game, so I got both the PS3 and PS Vita versions. ;) If the Sly Cooper HD Collection and the Zone of the Enders HD Collection all turn up in the IGC, then that'll be a different story. :p (They already put up the first Sly Cooper game in the IGC before and that convinced me to buy the rest of the collection when it was on sale) Usually with me, it happens with Steam sale games.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!