XBox One Game Install Benefits

You guys can argue about Ubisoft's update plans elsewhere.

Regardless, I haven't seen any glitches or issues since starting the game.

So if anyone has any specific things they would like checked, share them.

Otherwise the rest is just a sideshow.

You guys can argue about Ubisoft's update plans elsewhere.

Regardless, I haven't seen any glitches or issues since starting the game.

So if anyone has any specific things they would like checked, share them.

Otherwise the rest is just a sideshow.

Nothing to argue about, conjecture vs fact. If they believe the above they also admit to believing last generation masses of money must of traded hands with the PS3 vs 360 technical differences between multiplats. You know, because the 360 ran better on most, and exclusive DLC was still rampant last generation.

Money trading hands for technical patches, its like a one liner out of a comedians show... Guess Nvidia and ATi must be at it as well /facepalm

I don't know what's funnier, believing a patch being paid off and technical progress withheld on the other console, or the idea that its a conspiracy if developers continue to work on a game after its gone gold.

Nothing to argue about, conjecture vs fact. If they believe the above they also admit to believing last generation masses of money must of traded hands with the PS3 vs 360 technical differences between multiplats. You know, because the 360 ran better on most, and exclusive DLC was still rampant last generation.

Money trading hands for technical patches, its like a one liner out of a comedians show... Guess Nvidia and ATi must be at it as well /facepalm

I don't know what's funnier, believing a patch being paid off and technical progress withheld on the other console, or the idea that its a conspiracy if developers continue to work on a game after its gone gold.

Come on man, just drop it. I happen to agree with you on the topic, but that doesn't mean you rush in this thread and argue about it. Geez. It shouldn't have been brought up in the first place, regardless of whether we think its true or not. This is not the thread for it.