Faith in humanity restored

This was nice and uplifting. Travelling during the holidays can be frustrating with the weather and delays, this was certainly a nice gesture.

Pretty cool. A marketing stunt, but still pretty cool.

There just isn't enough time to buy and wrap presents for a flight between Pearson and Munro! It is an hour drive on a fast day.

So...when you go through airport security, they ask you whether you have any luggage (carry-on or otherwise) you haven't packed yourself.  So you're just gonna trust you can go through security with these boxes you can't vouch for?

Might give some people some ideas for next year.

(yeah, I'm cynical in that way)

So...when you go through airport security, they ask you whether you have any luggage (carry-on or otherwise) you haven't packed yourself.  So you're just gonna trust you can go through security with these boxes you can't vouch for?

Might give some people some ideas for next year.

(yeah, I'm cynical in that way)

You have security going through your things leaving the airport after picking up the baggage? I have never heard of that before.

Wonderful gesture, regardless if it is a marketing gimmick or not. That someone came up with this idea and saw it through, even though it must have cost a lot, just wonderful!! (Y)

Must be to early in the morning as I'm not seeing anything other than that pic of Freddie Mercury, with his arm in the air!

That is doing nothing for me for restoring anything?! :s

Is that some HTML5 thing, or something?

Edit:

Yep,

Must be! Switched to Seamonkey and there's the video!! Should give a notice about that for other readers!

You have security going through your things leaving the airport after picking up the baggage? I have never heard of that before.

Customs.

Still, I'm sure they would have been made aware of what was going on.

• 4 weeks later...

WestJet is one of Canada's best airline companies. Other airlines should take note. I am looking at you Air Canada you sack of poor customer service ****.

WestJet is one of Canada's best airline companies. Other airlines should take note. I am looking at you Air Canada you sack of poor customer service ****.

I will never fly Air Canada ever again. They literally are a POS. WestJet has always been amazing,and I fly a lot.