Photo

game download purchase

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 anthdci

anthdci

Neowinian

Posted 17 December 2013 - 16:41

I don't use my xbox360 very much so I'm not sure if this is normal.

I don't have a gold live account just silver.

I was recently given a £25 voucher, it would not let me add this to my account since I had no payment method attached to it. I added my paypal since I didn't have a card to hand.

I now fancy buying Fifa 14, which is £24.99 as a downloadable game. I select it online and when I have to confirm the purchase it says it is going to come out of my paypal account, with no mention of the £25 I have already on my account.

Will it automatically use what is in my live account before taking anything from paypal? Am I missing something obvious here? I have checked and in the transaction page it says I do have £25 so the code has gone on correctly.

#2 OP anthdci

anthdci

Neowinian

Posted 17 December 2013 - 17:37

Ok so if i find the game on the xbox itself it has said i can pay with account which has the £25. So it is just the xbox website being wrong. Im happy with that 

#3 Brendeth

Brendeth

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 17 December 2013 - 23:22

Yeah it'll use however much money you currently have attached and if the purchase is of a higher amount it'll take the remaining cost out of Paypal.

So a $30 game will be paid for by the $25 of credit and then take the remaining $5 directly from Paypal.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!