Share your 48-hour Xbox Live trial

official xbox live xbl trial microsoft

159 replies to this topic

#1 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: OnePlus One 64GB

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:41

Not all of us have a Gold subscription for Xbox Live but many of us have 48-hour trials. The purpose of this thread is straightforward: To provide your fellow member with a 48-hour trial for Xbox Live. If you're in a giving mood, simply post here to let others know that you have a spare trial. If you need a 2-day Xbox Live fix, then kindly request one. smile.gif

To make things fair, I suggest using a "first come, first serve" policy. Also, any future request threads will be merged with this one.

Edit - Please read:

Hello new members

First, welcome to the site and to the Gamers' Hangout.

Second, please participate and contribute to our community with meaningful posts (i.e not spam to boost post count), before you ask for an Xbox Live trail code.

This topic was created for our members to share trial codes amongst each other. Not to give away to one post wonders. Please do not take advantage of the goodwill and nature of these people.

Additionally, I'd like to remind you of the following rule:

Respect Moderator Decisions.
Threads and posts questioning the actions or decisions of forum moderations will be deleted on sight, and the appropriate action taken (up to and including forum bans) against the thread starter and/or participants. However, as a member you reserve the right to PM any moderator, supervisor or administrator regarding action taken at Neowin.

This includes re-posting removed comments. You didn't imagine making the posts and the browser didn't fail. Your comment was removed for a reason :p If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or another member of staff, but with the above explanation, it should be pretty evident why your comment was removed from this topic.

If you can't respect this rule, I will have to take official action, inlcuding warns and/or restrictions from posting.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Edited by Andrew, 14 October 2014 - 23:23.

#2 Dane

Dane

Neowinian Senior

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:11

Would anyone be wiling to share a code? I cant get live until next week, and my gold expires tomorrow.

#3 Dane

Dane

Neowinian Senior

Posted 23 February 2011 - 18:14

No one? Ha

#4 Austen Boshtin

Austen Boshtin

Neowinian

Posted 15 March 2011 - 16:33

No one? Ha

Only Just seen this thread. Ive got multiple codes up for grabs. Post if you want 'em

JRDTV-2XXJ3-XGB3T-4P29H-V6K8Q

#5 treehugger

treehugger

Resident One Post Wonder

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:29

I have a code too - PM me if you want it :)

heyy bro would i be able to hv 1 or a few im just after a few thnx it would be great

heyy could i plz hv 1 or a few plzz

#6 GaUdI

GaUdI

Resident One Post Wonder

Posted 28 March 2011 - 20:23

Does anyone have 1 or 2 48 hour codes, my live expired and payday is thursday.

thanks

#7 Jan

Jan

It's not a Navy boat, it's a Gravy boat

• Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 28 March 2011 - 20:37

Can we have a requirement of over 100+ posts for this thread please? As we're just going to get random people signing up for the forums just for the codes and never coming back again.

#8 paustin

paustin

Neowinian

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:51

I'm close to 100 and didnt know they had trial memberships, I'd love to have one. I've been on the fence about getting a gold membership.

#9 Quick Shot

Quick Shot

Never try, never fail!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 00:05

can anyone supply me with a code or two for the free 48 hour thing. mine just expired and i'm going through withdrawals :blush:

#10 ozgeek

ozgeek

Neowinian Senior

Posted 08 April 2011 - 00:14

could I have one too so I could try out the Foxtel service which needs to be on gold. I have been playing on my PC too much to need to subscribe to gold. My 360 is mainly a Media Centre.

#11 CactuzJak

CactuzJak

Neowinian

• Phone: Cyanogen Mod 7.1

Posted 08 April 2011 - 00:23

i wouldnt mind a 48 hour code if anyone has one laying around

#12 Austen Boshtin

Austen Boshtin

Neowinian

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:13

Sent, Sent, Sent and Sent.

Hopefully I typed them all correctly lol. Let me know if I didn't

#13 tittles

tittles

Neowinian

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:48

Hey

I was looking to somehow find a legit place to hopefully get a 48 hour and looks like I found it and luckly was already signed up for the site. Anyway I bought a 1 month card last month and yesterday I was suspended for payment option issue. Well it says I didn't have enough money in my account and I need to pay $10 but my bank statement shows that they did take the money out so I don't get how they are saying I didn't have enough $. So I was wondering if I could get a 48 hour code just to get me by until I pay day friday. Thanks in advance

Edit: Sorry for coming out of nowhere asking and only having 2 posts since 2005.

#14 SubjectDelta

SubjectDelta

"Help Me, Professor Kokonoe!"

Posted 17 April 2011 - 23:27

I have one. PM me if you need it. I may have another laying around, but in the mean time I do have one.

#15 SteelToast

SteelToast

Neowinian

Posted 22 April 2011 - 21:11

Hey everyone, I need a 48-hour xbox live trial code. Please PM me if you have one. It will be greatly appreciated. (I have 113 Posts)

Thanks in advance.