iOS7 Jailbreak is now available

Evasi0n7.

Requirements

5 minutes of your time!

A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)

iTunes installed if you're running Windows

An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)

A USB cable to connect the device to the computer

http://evasi0n.com

I have an iPhone 4 locked to t-mobile austria, can I unlock it with this ?

no

an unlocker is separate from the jailbreak & probably won't be out for a little while yet

Lots of the tweaks and software that I want to use isn't compatible with IOS7 yet anyway...

Therefore, I reckon I'll wait until the new year before I look into this properly - I've waited about a year already so I can wait another couple of weeks :)

(I really, really, want to get Springtomize installed again though!)

Personally I'd stay away from this.

The app phones home to an IP in costa rica and crashes if you block this communication (could be cloud flare, no idea what it's for). They have bundled a crappy Chinese pirate app store into the app, an unofficial build of Cydia, and substrate doesn't work.

Rumor is that they've been paid to bundle the app store, and have rushed it out so they get paid.

All these years and all the releases and they choose now of all times to troll the whole community with a spam release? I want to call shenanigans... 

Are you sure Brian?

Edit: The screenshot and video on RedmondPie shows the official build of Cydia and no Chinese apps..

All these years and all the releases and they choose now of all times to troll the whole community with a spam release? I want to call shenanigans... 

Are you sure Brian?

Edit: The screenshot and video on RedmondPie shows the official build of Cydia and no Chinese apps..

There's still a lot of hearsay around, but check Saurik's twitter feed: https://twitter.com/saurik/status/414810297937838080

http://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/1tgoce/official_chinese_version_of_evasi0n_comes_bundled/

Personally I'd stay away from this.

The app phones home to an IP in costa rica and crashes if you block this communication (could be cloud flare, no idea what it's for). They have bundled a crappy Chinese pirate app store into the app, an unofficial build of Cydia, and substrate doesn't work.

Rumor is that they've been paid to bundle the app store, and have rushed it out so they get paid.

Yeah I'm staying clear for now as well.  Still, if you are at all interested in a iOS 7 JB, the best advice is to make sure you have a clean iOS 7.0.4 install.  Some folks with OTA are having problems.

Not very much works at the moment anyway.  No reason to rush into this one, but be warned that Apple will probably patch the vulnerability in the final release of iOS 7.1.  I'm going to get my device ready for jailbreak and then just hold for a bit.

Dear Jailbreak Community,

We are deeply troubled by the rumors and speculation surrounding our iOS 7 jailbreak. We would like to present the whole story to you.

Most of the concern surrounds the inclusion of the Chinese App Store Taig. In the course of developing the iOS 7 jailbreak, we were approached by the company with an offer of partnership in offering Taig bundled with the jailbreak in China. Taig is a Chinese App Store written in Chinese. tailored and, we believe, well suited to meet the needs of users for the Chinese market. Users are not locked into Taig. Cydia can also be installed and Taig removed afterwards. It would be deeply hypocritical to remove choice from the user in the course of jailbreaking.

http://evasi0n.com/l.html

regarding the Chinese app store, apparently it only gets installed if you've got the default language set to Chinese.

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/jailbreak/evasi0n7-jailbreak-cracked-app-store-chinese-language/

no

an unlocker is separate from the jailbreak & probably won't be out for a little while yet

I've seen an unlock tool that you install from cydia, don't remember the name though.

I've seen an unlock tool that you install from cydia, don't remember the name though.

the app in cydia is by the ultrasn0w team and still has to be updated to work with ios7

Installed this then read the reports of the Chinese appstore and spyware. 
Promptly restored device, yeah, not going to be jailbreaking if thats the crap they will be including from now on. 

Mobile Substrate update is now out.. Came out last night.. Its now called Cydia Substrate..  

So now all we have to do is wait on developers to recode their apps to work with the 64 bit version and we are good

Looks like Cydia has all been updated and the 2 apps I'm most interested in (BiteSMS and TetherMe) have been updated for iOS 7.  Also, the evaders have removed the Chinese app store from the Jailbreak completely (even if you set your language to chinese).

I'm taking the plunge on my iPhone 5.