Update on my life

As of last week, I was formally accepted into Liberty university in the study for an Associate of Arts in Religion.

basically studying theology and when my AA is complete, to be a church minister or counselor. Sorry if so small but here's is an unofficial listing of my courses required

hamq.png

and my acceptance letter:

l5cs.png

Interesting on becoming a church minister. Once you complete your studys do you go to another school to become a minister or do you get a sort of intership at a church. GL with your studys and all the best.

Interesting on becoming a church minister. Once you complete your studys do you go to another school to become a minister or do you get a sort of intership at a church. GL with your studys and all the best.

no.. then I'll apply for the Bachelors program, then to the Masters and then on to the doctorate. (my long term goal)

So you gunna be a pope or something?

LOL no. I'm Independent Baptist. I will with an AA be able to be a pastor, church counselor or other useful person in the church.

LOL no. I'm Independent Baptist. I will with an AA be able to be a pastor, church counselor or other useful person in the church.

But you gotta admit, walking around with a pope hat would be pretty sick.  Either way, congrats on getting where you wanted to go.

no.. then I'll apply for the Bachelors program, then to the Masters and then on to the doctorate. (my long term goal)

interesting, will you hold confession for us neowin sinners LOL? Well congrats and GL with everything.

Mom is finishing her Bachelors in Theology and going for her Masters next at the same school

Some classes are going to be very hard depending on instructor, some will not really make sense as to why you are taking it

Mom is already a Minister and wants to be a counselor, think she's stopping at her Masters, at least for now

Not being flipant or anything but when do you work/minister with the masses and learn how to help in person?

pretty much anytime. charity is an any day, anytime kind of thing.

Liberty University is still accredited?

Anyway, good for you, for choosing a career dedicated to helping others; just don't allow theology to stand in the way of that laudable goal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...